MLB regular season thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Braves selling high on Harrell, if there is such a thing with a player of that caliber.

Whoa, seems like the Braves got a legit prospect in Travis Demeritte back.

Last edited:

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Wow, dueling homers on ESPN split screen. White Sox pitcher Ranaudo goes oppo and Cespedes 3 seconds later with a bomb, 4-3 Mets. That was Wainwright's 117th pitch. Matheny gambled and a stud hitter made sure he lost.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
[what can jason heyward do to turn it around?]

harold reynolds: he can have a great postseason.

this man is paid handsomely to cover baseball on a national level.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
also carlos pena expressing outrage that the royals listened to offers for wade davis was hilarious.

"how can they even listen to that?"

maybe because the yankees just turned three months of chapman into a great haul and teams are absolutely desperate for late inning relief pitchers? rumor is that the nationals asked and the royals asked for giolito. the answer is obviously no but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
10 years later, Molina still tormenting the Mets.

Orioles lose, so no one loses ground in the AL East race. Rockies management may just go for a WC run if they keep this up...

And the Cards lead.

They hang on. Remember that one last week of the season - could be THE difference.

Last edited:

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Carson Fulmer should not be in the big leagues right now. Also WTF Ventura - you use Duke for 6 pitches and then bring in this overmatched kid against the heart of the Cubs order?

Russell with the grand salami!

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Astros at least finished that series on a good game

A's tee'd off on Matt ****ing Bush.

j54d6Wq.gif

Saw a kid in the Wally World parking lot today who couldn't be more than 6-8 years old with blue hair and a Rangers jersey. I would've told him "Go As", but he said something about Pokemon and I had to make sure to get in the car and steal them all.

And good job Clowe. Your team done well. You can tell they do need some polishing, but they look much better than last yr or so.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Rondon setting up Chapman and that 100 mph heat is ridiculous. Hopefully the Cards and pirates up their game and make this interesting down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad