MLB regular season thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Did not realize Ramos was having that good of a year.

Oh and it turns out he's a FA after the season. Funny how that works. :naughty:

I've nearly dumped him like 4 times off my fantasy team when he's had bad stretches, but he's been a good replacement for Schwarber.

Matt Bush about to come in. Guy should be in prison.

He served his time, and got released early like many others across this continent do.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Ichiro with his 2nd hit of the night. Baseball all time hits leader.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I've nearly dumped him like 4 times off my fantasy team when he's had bad stretches, but he's been a good replacement for Schwarber.

He served his time, and got released early like many others across this continent do.
He didn't do his time.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
He spent 3 1/2 years in prison. The person he injured has forgiven him. He did his time.

People get more than that for selling pot. It's also irrelevant that the man has let it go, because there are numerous cases against this guy. He's an addict who not only destroys his own life but also others. At least Hamilton's use only hurt him and those around him.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Just read on twitter that Danny Espinosa has been hit by pitch 9 times already this season. 6 times by the Cubs.

Sep 19, 2008
Just got home from the Nats game, left after the Rizzo home run in the 9th. Had no idea how it even lasted that long. No one talked about it on the Metro ride back. And there were a lot of people leaving.

PRobably should have stayed but was feeling exhausted all game

Sep 19, 2008
Nats tie it up again.

anything happening after the 9th was a blur because a mass of people were leaving so I said screw it and left. Wasn't going to stand around in potentially rainy weather with the Cubs up 2-1.

Just got home and the Nats tweeted about a Werth walkoff and I'm like "I thought they lost 2-1"

Idc

I'm tired after a long day

night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad