MLB/NHL worlds collide: MLB teams converted into NHL jerseys.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
jttb4l.jpg

Cool concept. Props to the creator, @Ferry_Designs on twitter. Thoughts? Favorite jerseys? Not so favorites?
Indeed cool, but a lot of teams already make stuff like this. I have a really nice St. Louis Cardinals hockey jersey I was just wearing last week.

EDIT: here's a link to the style I have Redirect Notice

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
I like the tigers but they went ultra 06 minimalist with it. They could of also done really well adding orange and a tiger logo.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Rockies for the win. There is some good ones on there. The Cubs jersey is very nice.

Hasa92

Aug 4, 2012
Finland
The Yankees one is cool and the one with D as well (Detroit?) but there are so many similar hockey teams like that in eastern Europe already, Dinamo Riga, Moscow...

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
They have red as primary and black as secondary. I'm talking about a black primary with red secondary.
There's like 6 teams with a third jersey that's black primary and red secondary, it's overdone.

Chicago, Ottawa, Carolina, New Jersey all immediately come to mind and I know I'm forgetting some.

Reactions: Colin226

GBFP

Sep 24, 2009
St Louis is my favorite - I like the powder blue and red. Oakland and Phillies get credit for the Green and Maroon uni's respectively.

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
some real sharp looking jerseys on there.

Those Astros Jerseys are fire

My favorites are:

Astros
As
Rockies
Reds
Nats
Royals

The Devil Ray and the F for the marlins are old logos. Would love to see a Marlins jersey with the curent M logo

the only truly hideous jersey in here is the giants one

also a minor complaint, I wish the Mariners jerseys featured their green blue color scheme

hambone1818

Feb 6, 2009
North 'Merica
I guess I'm in the minority on the Rockies but I think it's among the worst. Purple in NHL jersey's is great, too MUCH purple is a bad thing, it's a fairly bland jersey and the logo doesn't help matters.

Love the O6 look to some of them, not sure if anyone mentioned the Tigers but that one is another cool throwback look. Love the A's, great green and the flashes of yellow really make it work. Also a big fan of the Mariners and Astros jerseys. My least favorite (besides the one below) has to be the Giants, that badly needs some white piping to break up the black and orange.

As a Red Sox fan I'm offended by what they put together for them. It's gotta be the worst jersey in the bunch, between the massive logo, too much white and being totally off balance it's putrid.

All in all these are AWESOME, and many of them would be so cool to see on the ice. It'd never happen, the licensing alone would be impossible to overcome, but how cool would it be to see the different teams in a city have jersey swap nights, one game a year displaying a jersey from one of the other sports teams in the city?

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Pretty cool!

A few sins:

Yankees not having pinstripes in some manner is a shame.

Using chief wahoo for Cleveland is a no go!

And hasn’t Tampa phases out the sting ray?

But again, pretty cool!

It's more that it got bumped down to a secondary logo. You'll still see it on the sleeve of jerseys (this year in the 20th anniversary patch, but otherwise like so):

chris-archer-of-the-tampa-bay-rays-pitches-against-the-oakland-in-picture-id965669778

chris-archer-of-the-tampa-bay-rays-in-action-against-the-new-york-at-picture-id862434946

And on the cap they were their light blue alternates:

chris-archer-of-the-tampa-bay-rays-delivers-a-pitch-during-the-first-picture-id1004126658

Reactions: Freeeeedom

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
The A’s and Rockies are the standouts. Just gorgeous bold colors that the NHL needs more of. The A’s concept makes me miss the North Stars while the Rockies one reminds us how good the Kings could look in a royal purple set.

Don’t like that random use of white jerseys mixed in though - the white jerseys all pretty much pale in comparison to the colored ones, especially viewed side by side. Should’ve done a full color look for every team. Also disappointed with the Royals jersey - besides it being white, the use of two shades of blue and the gold is too much. It’s mixing eras. Should’ve gone either straight powder blues or straight royals blues with minimized gold accenting. Way too busy as it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad