MLB/NHL worlds collide: MLB teams converted into NHL jerseys.

Bonzo111

Leafs Fan
Oct 31, 2017
Canaderp
jttb4l.jpg

Cool concept. Props to the creator, @Ferry_Designs on twitter. Thoughts? Favorite jerseys? Not so favorites?
These are all awesome!!!! Love every one of them. Most of the NHL jerseys are gross after looking at these.

Reactions: TheTotalPackage

613Leafer

May 26, 2008
That Detroit jersey is pretty sick.

Don't really like the Blue Jay's one, even though I think they have one of the best MLB jerseys.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Yankee's, Tigers and A's are all fantastic. If the REd Sox went with a different/smaller logo it would probably look great too.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
These two leagues need to collaborate and do something like this (kinda like the MLB does the player nickname weekend). MLB's digital department is already running the NHL's. Not like they're in direct competition outside of the playoff timeframes.

Reactions: sexydonut

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
What team is the 2nd to last one? Because that's awful IMO, Hell I can't even make out the logo.
San Francisco Giants. Yeah, the logo needs to be more prominent.

Most of these are beautiful. Not crazy about the Red Sox crest -- the socks alone don't look right.

Yankees uni is nice, but they could've added more horizontal pinstripes in one area to really reflect the team's look. I don't think vertical pinstripes would work in hockey, but that element should be somewhere in the design.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad