MLB/NHL worlds collide: MLB teams converted into NHL jerseys.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
jttb4l.jpg

Cool concept. Props to the creator, @Ferry_Designs on twitter. Thoughts? Favorite jerseys? Not so favorites?

sexydonut

May 12, 2009
These concepts are better than the majority of actual NHL jerseys. The SD ones actually look a bit like the SD Gulls AHL jerseys. The Pirates could be a Penguins 3rd.

The bold use of colors makes these designs stand out.

Reactions: TheTotalPackage

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
The first thing that comes to mind is the realization that even someone like me, who's clueless about baseball and doesn't really care to learn more, knows that the Chief Wahoo logo has only a few months left to live.

Reactions: Esq and Cellee

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Pretty cool!

A few sins:

Yankees not having pinstripes in some manner is a shame.

Using chief wahoo for Cleveland is a no go!

And hasn’t Tampa phases out the sting ray?

But again, pretty cool!

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
The Yanks and White Sox jerseys look like they could have been O6 teams. Really like the Gaints. Why dont NHL teams use more black and red. It's almost criminal that we dont have a team with black and red.

Woodrow

Dec 8, 2005
Clean logos that aren't too busy with nice simple color schemes make a lot of these jerseys great.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I'm really digging the Seattle, Oakland, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Colorado, Arizona and Florida jerseys. Would like to see those jerseys in the NHL.

Belieber

The Nuge is huge
Jun 23, 2016
vancouver
I actually like the Nats one a lot which is weird because I think they have one of the ugliest blandest MLB jerseys.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
The first thing that comes to mind is the realization that even someone like me, who's clueless about baseball and doesn't really care to learn more, knows that the Chief Wahoo logo has only a few months left to live.

As a Native American, I am actually annoyed they are getting rid of it.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
These are incredible. I’ve always thought baseball had the best logos. I’d so buy these if they were available.

Favourites are A’s, Reds, Phillies, Rockies and White Sox. Cubs and Jays are pretty sweet too.

Brewers one would be one of the best if they went with the lighter blue they used to have.

Angels one is severely underrated. The halo logo is top notch.

The Giants one can totally be mistaken for the Team North America jersey used in the World Cup. :amazed:

Reactions: Palm Tree

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
These are incredible. I’ve always thought baseball had the best logos. I’d so buy these if they were available.

Favourites are A’s, Reds, Phillies, Rockies and White Sox. Cubs and Jays are pretty sweet too.

Brewers one would be one of the best if they went with the lighter blue they used to have.

Angels one is severely underrated. The halo logo is top notch.

The Giants one can totally be mistaken for the Team North America jersey used in the World Cup. :amazed:

Yeah the Rockies one is totally a beauty. The NHL needs more purple.

Reactions: Viqsi

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I’m such an advocate for all white gloves. They look freshhhh, for example the Reds’ jersey/concept. Love it.

LordNeverLose

Jul 2, 2015
Picking a fight
My personal top 5 in no order:
A's
Braves
Brewers
Cardinals
Orioles

Bottom 5:
Giants
Rays
Royals
Mets
Red Sox

All of them other than the Giants are nice attempts though. Other 4 were just which ones I thought were less nice than the others. Red Sox in particular isn't objectionable but is too basic and the logo is too big.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad