OT: MLB Discussion Thread Part XXVI: Batteries Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
His playing time will probably get **** on a lot when Lowrie returns, him and Frazier will be bench bats. I personally believe in his ability to produce (although not a .900+ OPS) because I too am a Statcast occultist but he probably wont be worthwhile in fantasy unless he can somehow take a starting job from someone, which I doubt he'll be able to do unless McNeil or an OF gets injured (if Alonso gets injured Smith will probably get that job, Davis can't play other positions). Mets have a ****ton of depth to go around and multiple other players are better and have better positional versatility, its rough for him.
Thanks! Will be looking to pick up Hunter Dozier ahead of him and will line up J.D. as a secondary choice if someone else scoops me on the waiver wire.

I actually have McNeil already on my bench and am loving his versatility at 2B/3B/OF. Fantastic for depth at multiple positions.

Richard Banger

Mamba Mentality
Sep 29, 2017
Was Oklahoma now Texas
Oh great, Yankees vs Red Sox.

Two monkeys trying to hump a football. Right, @Richard Banger?
I just chalk the Sox being terrible to WS hangover.... I honestly didn't really think they we're going to be even remotely close to what we we're last season... the Yankees however I am surprised about the struggles. Thought you guys might run away with the division this year.

By yeah these games are going to be unbearable. :laugh:

Reactions: Machinehead

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I just chalk the Sox being terrible to WS hangover.... I honestly didn't really think they we're going to be even remotely close to what we we're last season... the Yankees however I am surprised about the struggles. Thought you guys might run away with the division this year.

By yeah these games are going to be unbearable. :laugh:
Lots of injuries and Boone and his staff are insufferable.

I actually wish we had stupid Girardi back.

Reactions: Richard Banger

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Voit batting .204 and has reached base in like 30 straight games.

V8qR.gif

Reactions: ThirdEye

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Can't decide if I want Keuchel or Kimbrel more right now... not liking what I've seen from Wheeler, Vargas and now Matz, but the entire bullpen has been bad outside of Diaz.

Reactions: Bob Richards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad