Mitchell and Flynn

missthenet

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
I'd bring Mitchell in over matrinsen. Another guy who can take faceoffs will help. Not sure why he's sitting actually.

Would rather Mitchell over King as King is to slow for the Rangers. The one that really needs to come out is Nesterov., would rather see Juulsen or Sergachev if Emelin is not ready.

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
I'd keep Ott and Martinsen. Bring in Mitchell. Ott has actually been good in his role.

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
I d definitely bring Mitchell in,
Mccarron I d really like to see him but am not sure he has the speed needed against the Rangers

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Would rather Mitchell over King as King is to slow for the Rangers. The one that really needs to come out is Nesterov., would rather see Juulsen or Sergachev if Emelin is not ready.

Sergachev unavailable due to his team getting ready for the Memorial Cup. They did call him up in the end, but that was an emergency call-up and it was always intended as a 1-off. They won't bring him into NHL playoffs. Memorial Cup is priority for him now.

Depending on what the Ice Caps do today, but if they do make the playoffs (ATM they are in the playoffs as they are winning 1-0), then Juulsen will be brought in for the AHL Playoffs before he does for the NHL playoffs. If they don't, then I can imagine the Habs brings him in as a Black Ace.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
Davidson?

Still out with flu...day-to-day (since April 10...source: tsn.ca/nhl/injuries).

Really hoping he will be 100% very soon...would rather Davidson in, Nesterov out.

Mitchell should be ready to go now (has not been on injury list for a few days now).

Up to me:
Mitchell in...Martinsen out.
Davidson in (if he's ready for Sun or Tues?)...Nesterov out.

According to Montreal ctv sports news (6pm)...Julien plans on making two lineup changes for tomorrow's game...one to the 4th line, and one to the 3rd pairing. But, they didn't mention the players ($%&*@#$%....!!).

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Nice to have experienced depth hungry to get ice time:

Mitchell
Flynn
Emelin
Davidson (101 NHL Games)
McCarron (51 NHL Games)

Plus some guys available on the farm who wouldn't be lost if called upon

Carr (56 NHL Games)
Terry (152 NHL games)
Farnham (67 NHL Games)
De La Rose (64 NHL Games)
Matteau (56 NHL Games)
Redmond (130 NHL Games)

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
Nice to have experienced depth hungry to get ice time:

Mitchell
Flynn
Emelin
Davidson (101 NHL Games)
McCarron (51 NHL Games)

Plus some guys available on the farm who wouldn't be lost if called upon

Carr (56 NHL Games)
Terry (152 NHL games)
Farnham (67 NHL Games)
De La Rose (64 NHL Games)
Matteau (56 NHL Games)
Redmond (130 NHL Games)
I think DLR would be good against the Rangers due to his speed. Farnham wouldn't be bad either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad