• Vancouver Fan saying Nylander

• Vancouver Fan saying Marner

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Mungus

Feb 1, 2017
nucks nation
I guess we'll see but their careers before coming to the NHL and Marner's/Nylander's COMPLETED rookie seasons say otherwise. I also want to point out how dumb using goal totals is when Boeser is shooting 20 %, Nylander's shooting 6% and Marner's shooting 4%.
so i shouldnt use the most important offensive stat? sure anything else?

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
i dont think it will continue but he'll still be better than marner and nylander

Diving into Boeser's stats you'll see that he is just riding a hot shooting percentage and piling up PP points. He only has 12 ES points, 8 goals and 4 assists at ES. Out of those 4 assists 3 are secondary and his only primary assist is a tip. If he were shooting at a reasonable 10% he'd literally have an ES stat line of 4 goals, 1 primary assist and 3 secondary. That's absolutely pathetic for someone who is supposedly in the Calder race. Barzal, Keller, and Hischier are all leagues better than Boeser and have the numbers to back it up. All of this hype over Boeser is ridiculous. He has an elite shot, but the aforementioned rookies will all skate circles around him and they even know how to pass and drive the play. Imagine that.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Okay? Some people say the leaf wingers were gonna be greater than every other forward? That's your fault for falling for some trolls. Seems like your just mad that the leafs have good players.

Need I pull up literally every single Marner or Nylander v X poll? T'was not just the trolls mon frere.
:laugh:

Not mad at all, just pointing it out, seems like you're grasping at straws after you came at me like an angry tween when I pointed out their favourite band isn't legendary.

Reactions: flamesforcup

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Diving into Boeser's stats you'll see that he is just riding a hot shooting percentage and piling up PP points. He only has 12 ES points, 8 goals and 4 assists at ES. Out of those 4 assists 3 are secondary and his only primary assist is a tip. If he were shooting at a reasonable 10% he'd literally have an ES stat line of 4 goals, 1 primary assist and 3 secondary. That's absolutely pathetic for someone who is supposedly in the Calder race. Barzal, Keller, and Hischier are all leagues better than Boeser and have the numbers to back it up. All of this hype over Boeser is ridiculous. He has an elite shot, but the aforementioned rookies will all skate circles around him and they even know how to pass and drive the play. Imagine that.

Or he could have more assists from rebounds instead of going straight in the net. Or is he getting less shots too in this hypothetical world of yours?

Hugh Mungus

Feb 1, 2017
nucks nation
8 ES goals for a rookie so far is amazing, (33 goals pace over 82 games)

hes a goal scorer so i dont care how many assists he gets or how he gets them

[mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

naruto

Nov 13, 2017
this cards getting old

Too bad too sad for you.

Need I pull up literally every single Marner or Nylander v X poll? T'was not just the trolls mon frere.
:laugh:

Not mad at all, just pointing it out, seems like you're grasping at straws after you came at me like an angry tween when I pointed out their favourite band isn't legendary.

Should I find polls about the "Flames defense being the best ever" ?

Best defense in the league. Lol makes me chuckle every time.

Hugh Mungus

Feb 1, 2017
nucks nation
Too bad too sad for you.

Should I find polls about the "Flames defense being the best ever" ?

Best defense in the league. Lol makes me chuckle every time.
the claims leafs fans have made in the past about their players makes the flames defense claim look like nothing

naruto

Nov 13, 2017
the claims leafs fans have made in the past about their players makes the flames defense claim look like nothing

the claims leaf haters have made in the past about leaf players make the claims that leaf fans make about their players look like nothing

naruto

Nov 13, 2017
matthews>mcdavid :biglaugh:

I also like the Oilers. Matthews fits better for the Leafs. Would not make a Matthews for McDavid trade.

Still think Nylander/Marner>Gaudreau? Why is Boeser putting up more points than both your golden boys with less games played? I thought you had the best offense?

Boeser is putting up more points because he's been lucky.... where have you been.

Hugh Mungus

Feb 1, 2017
nucks nation
I also like the Oilers. Matthews fits better for the Leafs. Would not make a Matthews for McDavid trade.

Boeser is putting up more points because he's been lucky.... where have you been.
hahahahahahaha lucky? he hasnt had a single lucky goal yet this season, unless u think top shelf snipes are luck

naruto

Nov 13, 2017
nope but he'll still be the second best player on the leafs :)

Nah I think he would be like 5th. Just because he's the best player on the Canucks doesn't mean he would be on the Leafs. The Leafs are actually a good team so the standards are higher.

maroon 6

Dec 31, 2009
British Columbia
Boeser's shooting percentage will definitely decrease as the season prolongs but seriously has anyone even seen this kid shoot? He has an amazing shot and I can totally see him being similar to guys like Laine and Ovechkin who have high career shooting percentages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad