Value of: Mitch Marner for a blueliner

Status
Not open for further replies.

connormcmuffin

Feb 17, 2018
apparently they've become a negative when rating a player:naughty:

but, and it's a huge but

why doesn't Nylander produce those same kind of gaudy numbers, with a mere 11 seconds less PP ice time per game played, only produced 12 points to Marners 27, Marner btw averaged 30 secs less of 5/5 TOI then Nylander while playing mostly with Boz and JvR

one more thing Marner, may end up being the best of the 3, people really need to see these guys live and up close to understand that, people who don't quote stats to prove theories
Marner might become better than Matthews? Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Reactions: 7even

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
‘I’d only do Marner straight up for Hedman’

‘Hedman?! Lol Marner on his best day doesn’t fetch Dumba, let alone Hedman’

Etc. Toronto fans seem pretty content to ride it out with their forwards and let Dermott/Liljegren develop, and combinations of Kapanen and the usual suspects won’t even return a young top four let alone a young #1.

For a second there I thought HF Boards turned into Yuk Yuk's lol. That's a ridiculous statement and I'm talking about the Dumba part lol

Reactions: Oley49

New Liskeard

Jul 7, 2007
Marner might become better than Matthews? Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Hard to say he could be better. But it is very possible and I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if Marner puts up more points in his career over Matthews. He really is that talented; and this from a guy who wanted the Leafs to draft Hannifin.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
I'd rather trade Nylander for a young D, and if there isn't anyone willing to give a high potential young D for him, I keep Nylander. Marner goes nowhere!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad