Miscellaneous NHL Talk XXXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Well it will be interesting to see what Monty did and also how this will also affect owners behaviors.

insert joke about Russian mafia due to his healthy scratch of Radulov.

Reactions: BernieParent

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
It seems like the rumor around Dallas is that it’s a domestic situation with his wife fwiw.
A rumour because it isn't abuse or racial related... So people are just speculating because it wasnt this or that. Yeah, let's not jump to conclusions

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Is Montgomery a neo-nazi? Domestic-abuser? Gotta be something ugly.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I’ve read that it is not abuse(not specified if drug or physical), and not illegal, just highly unprofessional.
I’m wondering if he told the owner to go f*** himself, or something simple along those lines.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
I’ve read that it is not abuse(not specified if drug or physical), and not illegal, just highly unprofessional.
I’m wondering if he told the owner to go **** himself, or something simple along those lines.

Per the press conference, The Stars found out Saturday and did some investigation. Talked to Montgomery today and he was let go. That's all they could say during the press conference. Sounds like a legal process that is just begining is going to include Montgomery.

Also sounds like Montgomery didn't tell them about it.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I’m wondering if he told the owner to go **** himself, or something simple along those lines.

Affair with someone with ties to organization is my guess.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad