Miscellaneous NHL Talk XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funf

Sep 17, 2013
Philadelphia
The "Top 10 Forwards in the NHL" thread on the main board is my newest headache... I hate the internet sometimes... even people who don't deserve a voice have one. :laugh:

Free speech is overrated :sarcasm:

Why is this place so obsessed with ranking players like this?! Even the 'best player in the world' tag has to be discussed/disputed occasionally. I just don't understand the need for any of it. I think we saw with LA this year - it's not about having the best defensemen, or having an Art Ross winner to lead the way. It's a team game.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Why is this place so obsessed with ranking players like this?! Even the 'best player in the world' tag has to be discussed/disputed occasionally. I just don't understand the need for any of it. I think we saw with LA this year - it's not about having the best defensemen, or having an Art Ross winner to lead the way. It's a team game.

I have no clue, there's a new thread for every position every week...

Funf

Sep 17, 2013
Philadelphia
I have no clue, there's a new thread for every position every week...

My other favorite is the, "Rerank the 2012 draft... " when it's still only 2014. I can't remember if that was on here or somewhere else, though. :laugh:

And it looks like Couts has a healthy lead. So far.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
That should be a public shaming thread for a couple of obnoxious Sens fans from last offseason.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
http://insidepittsburghsports.com/s...andidates-as-they-believed-it-would-be/65923/

Penguins finding out coaching job not as attractive to some candidates as they believe it would be ...

... There's no confirmation that Desjardins is out of the picture, but where this search is headed is anyone's guess right now and that's the sense from some very close to the situation as a big shocker here. There is frustrations already brewing between decision makers on the inside.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Screen-Shot-2014-06-20-at-11.59.18-AM.png

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
Pittsburgh is that ugly girl who thinks she's hot sitting in a chair all by herself at prom because no one wants to dance with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad