Miscellaneous NHL Talk XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
So is the GM market really weak or something? Vancouver got their guy, then Washington got all weird with their process and Pitt's is still vacant.

This is why I loved bringing in Hextall. Made a clear path of succession and gave him a year to take the whole situation in.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
The timing of the Hextall move was probably due to the other vacancies. I know that Vancouver wanted to speak with Hextall but couldn't because the Flyers were still in the playoffs at the time.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
The timing of the Hextall move was probably due to the other vacancies. I know that Vancouver wanted to speak with Hextall but couldn't because the Flyers were still in the playoffs at the time.

I still think it was going to happen this summer. The process might have been expedited because of those vacancies, but I don't think Holmgren was ever going to be at the helm for 14-15.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
And now LA ties it 2-2, this is going to overtime I bet.

Edit: and then CHI scores again to make it 3-2 CHI... is this the PHI-PIT 2012 series?

Chicken Chaser

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Mar 21, 2009
St. James's Gate
ex flyers galore here... on a side note i'm convinced that hockey is the most luck dependent sport around, the ****ing crazy bounces that can make or break your game/season are massive this time of year.ff

Chicken Chaser

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Mar 21, 2009
St. James's Gate
chi town have the best two players in the NHL? tough to say you wouldn't want to build a team from the ground up without Kane/Toews or even Keith at this point

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
And we're tied again. Lets see if they can keep it that way for longer than 12 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad