Miscellaneous NHL Talk Part VII: The Not-So Lazy Hazy Crazy Days Of Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
"OOOOHHHHHH and another DRIVE as he KNIFES the---OHHHHH!

OHHHHH!"

OOOOOOOH
OOOOOOOH
OOOOOOOH

Seriously, I got a question. Doc says one word in nearly every sentence, sound like "rick-a-shay" or something like this. Can anyone tell me what word it is? :laugh:

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Jebus, what a game.

Amazing hockey by both teams... except when they're on the powerplay (maybe a little unfair to Pittsburgh who created some chances, at least).

The Couturier Effect

Aug 8, 2012
OOOOOOOH
OOOOOOOH
OOOOOOOH

Seriously, I got a question. Doc says one word in nearly every sentence, sound like "rick-a-shay" or something like this. Can anyone tell me what word it is? :laugh:

Ricochet

Noun:
A shot or hit that rebounds one or more times off a surface.

Verb:
(of a bullet, shell, or other projectile) Rebound one or more times off a surface: "a bullet ricocheted off the wall".

litflyersfan

Jan 1, 2008
This is awesome, Jagr gets to troll the Pens 1 more time. And FU Iginla, you waived to go to the wrong team HA!HA! Then again, Jagr wouldn't be on the Bruins right now. Either way pure awesome.

The Couturier Effect

Aug 8, 2012
Milbury complaining about Bergeron getting away with a hook at the red line before the goal. Is he serious? It's OT in the playoffs. He's watched enough hockey to know that refs swallow their whistles for that.

Also, Jagr was insane tonight. I'll be lucky if I can skate when I'm 41, and he just had one of the best games I've seen in a while.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Ricochet

Noun
A shot or hit that rebounds one or more times off a surface.

Verb
(of a bullet, shell, or other projectile) Rebound one or more times off a surface: "a bullet ricocheted off the wall".

I see, thanks. Had no idea it's pronounced like this, although I might have been distracted by all the OOHHHH around

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
It's so awesome watching the Pens lose, and to know they played their best game of the series and still came up short awwwwwwww, I'm glad, Lucic has jumped to the top of my favorite player list, he would fit in wonderfully in Philly, guy is a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad