Miscellaneous NHL Talk, 2018 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Not watching the game, but I'm sure Colorado's sheer overall team speed is helping. Something the Flyers absolutely do not have. I wonder how Bernier will hold up, though.

Reactions: Tripod

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
i wish the team would give our fans a reason to get as loud as nashville fans do lol

I'm pretty sure that isn't cheering - I think they are all screaming in torment at all the country music everywhere around them in their lives. It's what it will sound like in Hell - a lot of country music, and a lot of tormented screaming.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I'm pretty sure that isn't cheering - I think they are all screaming in torment at all the country music everywhere around them in their lives. It's what it will sound like in Hell - a lot of country music, and a lot of tormented screaming.

The guy was just singing “Carry on Wayward Son” on the karaoke there. :laugh:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
gotta give the avs credit they are playing like they aren't just happy they got in like the team we cheer for

We are the only laughing stock thus far in the Playoffs. Every other team came ready to play and their games looked like 2 teams in the same league. Game got away from Toronto but they were in it for a while.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad