Miscellaneous NHL Talk, 2018 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Not going to lie I wish the WFC was half as loud as Bridgestone Arena, that crowd seriously is insane

I'm not a "Thing used to be so much better" guy at all, but the juice never came over from the Spectrum with this team. Very different crowd. Terrible building for hockey.

Caps take the 3-2 lead.
DSP with the goal

Carlson has a point on every goal....what could have been

Think he could have won the ROY this season?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'm not a "Thing used to be so much better" guy at all, but the juice never came over from the Spectrum with this team. Very different crowd. Terrible building for hockey.

Think he could have won the ROY this season?

Its not the building. Its just that the fans are jaded right now. WFC is capable of rocking but hasnt had much reason to the past 8 years. Preds fans are experiencing their first great team really and arent jaded yet.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Its not the building. Its just that the fans are jaded right now. WFC is capable of rocking but hasnt had much reason to the past 8 years. Preds fans are experiencing their first great team really and arent jaded yet.

Oh for sure it's much worse than it was for exactly that reason. No one cheers on mediocrity that hard forever. I just think the Flyers took the biggest hit by far all of the local teams in the stadium changes.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
14 even strength points since joining colombus. Sometimes when you have a passer like Wennberg, getting him a finisher is crucial. No doubt Vanek is a finisher.
Vanek is also their second most skilled forward. They are choke full of meat and potatoes kinda guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce