Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: Off-Seasoning III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Campbell back to Chicago 2MM (rumored w/ bonuses)

So Chicago just signs guys for cheap, they hit there bonuses and then they have tons of dead cap in bonus?

They are almost paying 3MM in cap performance bonuses this year.

Odd system.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
I have always like weise. he would replace white in the "punchable faces" category.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
What is Montreal doing?

They force a trade on Subban because of character type issues, yet sign a guy like Radulov who has multiple times proven to be a bad actor, far worse than anything Subban has ever done.

I would be livid if I was a habs fan

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 2m2 minutes ago
Word is NYI and Frans Nielsen "have moved on." Barring last-minute change of heart, he is going to market.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
I have always like weise. he would replace white in the "punchable faces" category.

Aw, I don't know about that. Seems like a fellow you'd want to reward with a meat pastry and a cold beer after a hard day's work.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Darren DregerVerified account
‏@DarrenDreger
Again strong likelihood Ladd goes to the Islanders. Okposo to the Sabres and Eriksson to the Canucks. Confirmation will come after paperwork

Well that's that for Free Agency

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Dale Weise would most definitely be an upgrade to our 3rd line, but I wouldn't give him more than $2 million and someone else will.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Darren DregerVerified account
‏@DarrenDreger
Again strong likelihood Ladd goes to the Islanders. Okposo to the Sabres and Eriksson to the Canucks. Confirmation will come after paperwork

Well that's that for Free Agency

So much for letting things trickle out and having some excitement lol.

Dreger is a ******.

kingjmusicman

Jan 4, 2016
Helm just signed with the Wings for 5 years at a cap hit $125K less than Simmonds....stares blankly at screen....this would put Backes at 9M a year in Detroit's Hollalalalandland.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Helm just signed with the Wings for 5 years at a cap hit $125K less than Simmonds....stares blankly at screen....this would put Backes at 9M a year in Detroit's Hollalalalandland.
simmonds signed today he'd get lucic money. Every year it's more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad