Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LVI: Maybe Something Will Happen In This One...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
As a citizen of a city that lost a pro sports team to another city, I am against "honouring" the previous home city. The way to respect Quebec is to award it a franchise, not pay lip service by the beneficiaries of its loss.
I dislike the entire idea of teams wearing the jersey of the previous home city. I think it's a slap in the face of those former teams fans. Seeing the Avalanche in Nordiques jersey may be neat for people in Colorado, but why would anyone in Quebec like that?

Reactions: BernieParent

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I can't believe how popular the Washington one is by social media impressions. It's solidly on the same tier as Quebec/LA/NYR. I don't get that at all.

Anaheim is far and away #1 fwiw.

I considered it in my B tier, I won't lie. It was a tough call to push down but felt like the right decision.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
i see a lot of hate on the main board for the Jets one..i like it though...not a fan of ours..those white sleeves look weird..also like Arizonas..also always liked that horse head Calgary one

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Is something stopping the Jets from using this logo? Why haven't we seen it?

selanne02.jpg

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Tainter always comes back, HC. Don't worry

I made the greatest SS in MLB history. In his 11th year he has averaged 65-70 HRs a year and leads the league in hitting annually. I have three or four gold gloves. I peaked randomly one year at 113 HRs.

The team is near the bottom of the league in pitching every year. The best I ever got was 20th. Otherwise it's around 28th to dead last. The year I hit 113 homers we missed the f***ing playoffs.

So this is a really accurate simulation of the Phillies, kudos to the devs

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I made the greatest SS in MLB history. In his 11th year he has averaged 65-70 HRs a year and leads the league in hitting annually. I have three or four gold gloves. I peaked randomly one year at 113 HRs.

The team is near the bottom of the league in pitching every year. The best I ever got was 20th. Otherwise it's around 28th to dead last. The year I hit 113 homers we missed the f***ing playoffs.

So this is a really accurate simulation of the Phillies, kudos to the devs
Tainter would strike your ass out on two pitches.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Tainter would strike your ass out on two pitches.
Tainter, as a matter of fact, was the best closer in MLB history as well. In MLB 21 whenever I get it I think I'm going to do a closer again. That was fun because I actually finished my career and retired after like 16 seasons or something. Finished with 800+ saves. Played for like 8 different teams too because after a while they just sign you to a 1-2 yr 13 mil deal. Could pick my teams in FA and everything. Won a few WS, had fun with all the different color schemes

Soup Enthusiast

Good Soup
Jan 25, 2016
Tainter, as a matter of fact, was the best closer in MLB history as well. In MLB 21 whenever I get it I think I'm going to do a closer again. That was fun because I actually finished my career and retired after like 16 seasons or something. Finished with 800+ saves. Played for like 8 different teams too because after a while they just sign you to a 1-2 yr 13 mil deal. Could pick my teams in FA and everything. Won a few WS, had fun with all the different color schemes
Tainter the absolute unit

Reactions: DancingPanther
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad