Miscellaneous NHL Discussion LVI: Maybe Something Will Happen In This One...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Flyers interest in in BIG D-man
newicon.gif

Stay tuned
Source: Eklund
Discuss this Rumor

ha ha

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Vegas are going to be so good next 2-4 years.

And they won’t even lose anyone to expansion draft

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
This could be good news for the Flyers. The GK will need to shed some players/money on the blue line. Also, Columbus thought that they had a shot at AP. Now that he’s gone they might need to make some moves-Ghost?

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
will be interesting to now see the dominoes that follow.
Yep. Also I'd just like to point out how meaningless the cap is if a team decides it isn't. Obviously teams have to be cap compliant but the Leafs year in and year out under Dubas makes moves and shed cap if they have to and now we see Vegas about to do the same thing.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
NHL floats opening next season outdoors at Lake Louise

According to an industry source who requested anonymity in order to speak freely, Alberta’s Lake Louise — with its famous Rocky Mountain backdrop — has been discussed internally as a possible location for opening day.

The discussions are in the preliminary stage and the Lake Louise outdoor game scenario, while postcard beautiful, would face several hurdles, starting with the state of the COVID-19 pandemic when play resumes. It’s also a popular destination even in troubled times, which could make booking hotels in the area around Christmastime a challenge.

Make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad