Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: 2016/17 Season, Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
My Flyers. The night of the game, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride ****ing with you. **** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps. You fight through that ****. Cause 2 years from now, when you kicking it in the playoffs with Necas, you gonna say to yourself, "Magua was right."

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
My Flyers. The night of the game, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride ****ing with you. **** pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps. You fight through that ****. Cause 2 years from now, when you kicking it in the playoffs with Necas, you gonna say to yourself, "Magua was right."

Well done, Marsellus.

Now say it: "In the 82nd, your ass goes down."

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Best movie ever made!

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
It's looking like Colorado is getting themselves another n1 pick in last 5 years and I'm not even sure they tanked. Their fanbase gotta be irat.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Another coach who makes lineup decisions that fans hate.

Nichushkin went back to Russia because of him.

Every. Single. Coach.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I always appreciated Ruff for taking a soda to the head from the crowd after Buffalo eliminated the Flyers in the playoffs in the 90s. Ruff refused to whine about the Flyers' fans when asked about the incident in his postgame press conference.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
I hate Ruff.. but he is a better coach. I would hate him as out head coach. So much bad history and bad blood there.

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I'd like a coach that isn't a stubborn fool

but he gets a free pass because he is a NHL veteran coach who has been around forever. Him, Sutter and Hitchcock have all been known for playing favorites and not always playing the players the fans want.
basically what Striiker said.
I am all for canning the entire coaching staff. Just really dont know who I would want behind the bench next year.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
but he gets a free pass because he is a NHL veteran coach who has been around forever. Him, Sutter and Hitchcock have all been known for playing favorites and not always playing the players the fans want.
basically what Striiker said.
I am all for canning the entire coaching staff. Just really dont know who I would want behind the bench next year.

I've seen people say that they want Timonen on the coaching staff eventually (as an assistant I assume), but I'm against it because I don't want to end up hating him, like I inevitably will any coach we ever have. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad