Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
like i said im just bracing for it..

the writings on the wall is all im saying

Not necessarily.

If they signed him they would have had to protect him.

Could be that they want to protect Stolarz, expose Neuvirth, and have a handshake deal on the table for Mason after the expansion draft.

Or not, but it's possible so just wait and see.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Beauty of a fight.

Bennett is a tough little SOB.

Cant believe how well Calgary is now playing.

Amazing what a little belief and motivation will do.

Galutzan called them out and they responded big time.

Meanwhile, our lifeless clueless coach that just stares blankly and regurgitates the same nonsense.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I would probably love him if he was on the Flyers. :laugh:

If he became available he would be worth taking a chance on. His value isn't as high as it was a few seasons back but he could still develop into a really good contributor.

A line with Bennett - Konecny on it would be the Napoleon Complex line :laugh:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I find it funny that Taylor Hall finally gets out of Edmonton only to likely finish in the bottom five again. Meanwhile Edmonton should make the playoffs. Tough break. :laugh:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I find it funny that Taylor Hall finally gets out of Edmonton only to likely finish in the bottom five again. Meanwhile Edmonton should make the playoffs. Tough break. :laugh:

I almost feel bad for him..remember these quotes?

"I’m excited about what I can do here [in New Jersey] and the team I can be on," Hall continued. "I think it’s a great change of scenery. I wish the players on that team all the best, but I’m focused and excited about what I can do here."

"[The trade] was a whirlwind," Hall said, "but I think it’s going to be a day I look back on, and I think it’s going to be a really good thing for me."

http://www.foxsports.com/nhl/story/...angry-about-being-traded-by-the-oilers-092216

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad