Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: 2016/17 Season, Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
So Sestito called up, boards Enstrom, will get suspended.

If the Department of Safety did their job and suspended Malkin instead of kissing the penguins ass AGAIN. Maybe none of this happens

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I was hoping they would talk to McLean about how the league is not making the protected lists public, since he was a GM last time there was an expansion draft and the lists were public.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
They can't make the lists public because it creates friction between the players and teams, just as arbitration already has. Ladies and gentlemen, the NHL.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Doing something completely opposite to what the fans want and completely adverse to entertainment? All in the name of making things feel more comfortable for a collection of millionaires and old boys club members?

Yeah, sounds like the NHL. I don't even know why I get surprised anymore. Just thought Vegas might be an exception since it's an extremely rare event and there's a plethora of entertainment opportunities to take advantage of.

Nah, let's just keep as little discomfort as possible for the GM's and players.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Yeah I think everyone knew that Gagner's production was not sustainable.

He was riding a ridiculously high shooting percentage, and 9 of his 17 goals are on the Powerplay.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Good fight between Bennet and Trouba tonight. Looked like an old WWF match, both were bleeding and Trouba was really split open

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Buffalo beat Columbus, figured something had to be off, Bob didn't play, everything makes sense.

Also Bob may win another Vezina...so nice we traded a franchise goalie after trying to find a franchise goalie for 30 years. lol

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
about to do it again, mark my words when Mase goes elsewere...

For sure. Mason isnt on Bobs level but he is comfortably a top 15-20 goalie still. We let him walk with no replacement plan, its going to be another punch to the guy of the Flyers faithful.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
But then could trade Hart for him in 2 years ?

Hahah, theres no chance Mason would come back after traded away...

either way im certain after this season he will land somewere legit. and the Flyers will be stuck in the mud making no changes of import...

im fully prepared for the craptastic players to remain/resigned and the coaching to go unchanged aswell..

cuz you know "they battled"....:help:

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I'm not too worried as there aren't any really good teams for him to go to. Maybe Dallas if he's cheap, maybe he could be the guy Wpg needs to get them into the playoffs. Canes maybe too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad