Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Crosby once again sells it and creates a penalty and the refs eat it up

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
nbc should be ashamed how these pens games are being called. it's unbearable to listen to if you aren't a pens fan. just flat out embarrassing for a national broadcast in a major sport. I hope to God Ottawa wins game 7 so we can watch Pierre and Doc cry live on air.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
nbc should be ashamed how these pens games are being called. it's unbearable to listen to if you aren't a pens fan. just flat out embarrassing for a national broadcast in a major sport. I hope to God Ottawa wins game 7 so we can watch Pierre and Doc cry live on air.

Yup. Its a god damn disgrace.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
The Sens are easily one of the worst teams I've ever seen get within a game from playing in the finals. :laugh:

One more game though & I couldn't care less anymore.

Same. I hope this will make the NHL switch the playoff format to the 1-8 seeds again. The last game wasn't even a sellout right? That is terrible.

Lets go Sens, but I guess I'll have to root for Nashville all except James Neal. This season just sucks all around.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
Penguins fans crying on twitter about Crosby getting poked at and crying about the refs is so cringey.

Morons.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Sens get an early lead and this one could be over. Just a matter if the sens are happy with what they've done or they want more. I'm thinking 2-0 sens win.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
Sens get an early lead and this one could be over. Just a matter if the sens are happy with what they've done or they want more. I'm thinking 2-0 sens win.

If they beat the Penguins in game seven I'll be surprised. The Penguins clearly have more talent and I wouldn't be surprised to see a blowout again.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Guys I hate the Penguins. a lot.

Firstly, we are now best friends.
Secondly, if you can picture the amount of hate that you feel for them, roll it into a ball, pour gasoline on it, light a match and set it on fire, pee on it to put the fire out, fire an intercontinental ballistic missile at it, sweep up the radioactive ashes, put them in a rocket, douse the outside of the rocket in gasoline, and then fire the rocket into the center of the sun ...

... that is how much I hate the Penguins.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Lot of people claiming how Sens are killing hockey. I wonder how many would hold the same opinion if it was their team that was winning. Also I can't wait for all are sens are luckiest team ever to reappear were they to make the finals.

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
I dont feel bad for him at all because he sure can dish it out. Just like Malkin. Of course NBC acts like the dirty stuff is one sided.
oh and LOL@ the post game thread title on the Pens board. Welcome to what everyone else has to deal with.
You won't find a more entitled group. LET'S GO SENS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad