Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: 2016/17 Playoffs Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I walked out of the room right before the Caps scored. I heard a faint goal call.

You can bet your ass if that was a Pens goal I would have heard the excitement from the basement.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Kuznetsov has worked his ass off this game. Glad to see him rewarded!

tymed

Jun 11, 2007
British Columbia
Yeah in 1 second he made that decision and had the wherewithal to aim perfectly at a moving target lol

Split second, dexterous decisions are made all game every game. It's always been a game of seconds and inches. Maybe you don't get on the ice much, I don't know what to tell you.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Split second, dexterous decisions are made all game every game. It's always been a game of seconds and inches. Maybe you don't get on the ice much, I don't know what to tell you.

Im captain of my team and play every week. Good try though.

Im gonna just agree to disagree.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Maguire and Emrick are unlistenable. It's sad day when Olczyk is the voice of reason. NBC needs to pull Maguire and Emrick off of all Penguin's games. They shouldn't have that type of bias on a national broadcast. It destroys their product.

tymed

Jun 11, 2007
British Columbia
Im captain of my team and play every week. Good try though.

Im gonna just agree to disagree.

I fail to see how you can't understand this play then, but I agree and don't mind having a different opinion, however these plays are everywhere. I guess I've always played a bit on the dirtier side.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I fail to see how you can't understand this play then, but I agree and don't mind having a different opinion, however these plays are everywhere. I guess I've always played a bit on the dirtier side.

Yeah we can certainly see a play differently. No big deal.

tymed

Jun 11, 2007
British Columbia
Yeah we can certainly see a play differently. No big deal.

Fwiw, it took me checking out all 3 angles at .25 speed on a youtube video to get the whole picture before I arrived at my conclusion. I thought the angle from behind Niskanen was the best, you can really see how clearly his visual was on Crosby, he watched him for several feet.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I'd die of happiness if NBC made Gord/Ray their main team. Give 'em a raise. Ditch the 3rd person and save some money too.

When the Flyers start going deep in the playoffs soon, I don't want to hear Doc/Regis/Edzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad