Post-Game Talk: Minnesota Wild vs. New York Rangers 2/23/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
It was never this bad even during the Dark Ages, but this year is going to end up being a blessing in disguise for the organization, I think. Just hope Gorton gets it right over the summer.
I disagree with it not being this bad during the dark ages. I think it's easy to forget just how bleak things were. People who say NY fans cannot handle a rebuild may be right if we think this is bad. I don't think it's that bad. They are sitting out half of their lineup due to so called injury which is the right thing to do until Monday afternoon. It's part of Ranger bad mojo that you would have a deal on the table that could forward the rebuild and the guy would get a shot to the head and end his season in a meaningless game.

Reactions: shinchanyo

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Let's just get on with the deadline.

Kreider had a lot of jump in the 1st only to dissapear later as usual.

This is what confounds me about him. Yes he is very important to this team and it is very obvious that they miss something when he is not in the lineup. Yes he is a good possession player. Yes he is a physical specimen with size and speed and all that. But where does all that translate to? Sometimes on the scoreboard. Why is he not more visible than for just stretches? Last night he came out like a bat out of hell. I'm going to give him the benefit of a doubt because he was gone for two-plus months. But I hope he won't become the same old Kreider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad