Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
ubef6gS.gif

cuznvinny

Mar 3, 2015
New York
Not much to be happy about in that game but man I love watching Krieder when he is engaged. The speed and strength he has when he puts it all together incredible. Happy to see him back from injury. Let's see how long before he disappear again lol

Reactions: ReggieDunlop68

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
I'm glad that it's easy for me not to care about loses when they're expected. I get much angrier when the team is supposed to be good and they lose. Plus, I'd rather take the chance of being awful and landing top-end talent from the draft than have to watch a mediocre team lose in the first round repeatedly.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I hope the fans show up early and give Ratelle the appreciation a legend like him deserves.

I remember the Howell/Bathgate night being pretty underwhelming.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
We need to lose to Detroit for the tank

I missed tonight’s game sadly (that’s actually probably a good thing)
Did O’Gara play? And if so how did he and Georgiev do? I saw Georgiev had 4 goals allowed on 38 ish shots? Were they his fault and did he look shaky at all?

Thanks in advance

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
O'Gara had some brainfarts but otherwise was fine.

Georgiev was good, again. Not really shake.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I'm beginning to think my prediction that the Rangers might get to 75 points might be optimistic. They could easily end up lower. Not that many home games left on their schedule and if they keep on losing them........but the silver lining of course is the chance for better draft position.

Georgiev does look good and he should play more games. That group of D we have---they're trying....couldn't contain Eric Staal though.....but when you don't know how to swim and get thrown into the deep end you're going to swallow some water.

Good to see Kreider back. I wasn't expecting him back this year.

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
This season has been complete madness. Total roller coaster. If anyone had said at the beginning it would pan out like this, I'd have called the van with square wheels.

Comments from AV are interesting, although, in saying that, you can listen to him for a ten minute press conference and go out more confused than before you went in.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil

I know it's a waste of time at this point of the season criticize ice time, but can anyone explain how Lettieri and DD have more ice time than Buch, Zibanejad and Zucc?

Reactions: Ori

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I watched 1st & 2nd and not a gr8 performance, but I`m curious what AV had in mind this night after the Eric Staal show. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad