Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Over to something completely different.

When do you think the original Wild jerseys will be back? Seems like it's very popular for teams to start using their old jerseys again.

The goaliegear is getting very late 90's/early 00's as well. Lots of colors and patterns on the pads etc..
I could dig this. They’ve shown they change the jerseys plenty. Did the jersey with “Minnesota” across the front get scrapped? I haven’t seen those in awhile.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
He’s been better at every level prior so what is going to change now? He might not be better right now while he’s still recovering from his ACL injury but I’ll bet he’s a more productive player when he’s healthy and called up. He’s already got 1g 1a in 3 games in the AHL and with injuries we might see him sooner than one would think.
How has he been better? The fact that you can't even grasp that concept is amazing. You're literally using your oppinion as fact, and are actually upset that others don't accept it. Unbelievable really.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
How has he been better? The fact that you can't even grasp that concept is amazing. You're literally using your oppinion as fact, and are actually upset that others don't accept it. Unbelievable really.
:facepalm: I already provided numbers above. How about you provide a fact that Greenway is better instead of your opinion. I’ve been waiting this entire time...

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
In that same season Kunin scored 18 more goals than Greenway. What’s that thing this team needs again... a goal scorer?

It is a fact based off of comparable years.
16-17:
Kunin 35gp 22g 16a 38pts
Greenway 37gp 10g 21a 31pts

17-18 (not comparable):
Kunin was in the AHL
Greenway was in college

NHL games (small samples)
Kunin 19gp 2g 2a 4pts
Greenway 14gp 0g 2a 2pts

With his motor? He ain’t slow. Kunin isn’t like him at all.

Here are the quotes for reference.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

Production at similar ages in the NCAA would favor Kunin.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
:facepalm: I already provided numbers above. How about you provide a fact that Greenway is better instead of your opinion. I’ve been waiting this entire time...
I haven't even argued that one is better than the other. Your numbers are garbage without context. When they have been on the same team, Greenway has been the better player. That is really the only fact that has been brought up in this entire conversation.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I haven't even argued that one is better than the other. Your numbers are garbage without context. When they have been on the same team, Greenway has been the better player. That is really the only fact that has been brought up in this entire conversation.

More assists vs. more goals. Meh.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
That was 4 years ago. And once again Kunin scored 18 more goals that is FACT. Another FACT, Greenway is almost a year older than Kunin (10 months). I guess, in my OPINION, I value goal scorers more. FACT, Kunin scored 13 more goals than Greenway in college and Greenway played 43 more games. FACT, Kunin played on far worse Wisconsin teams than Greenway did at BU (check the records, rankings, NCAA tourney invites). OPINION, if Kunin would have played on a loaded team his assist totals would have been much higher. He had Matt Ustaski as his linemate for a large majority of his sophomore year. That’s a guy with a career stat line of 100GP 13g 9a 22pts at Wisconsin (fact).

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Absolutely, and it wasn't meant as a dig, just more of wondering where everyone disappeared as it's so quiet here now. It's not just them, but people like Avder, Puhis, Sharppi...
That's a good question. I'm not really sure what they are up to. GopherState, I believe his job doesn't allow him to post here or it takes up too much of his time? I think I remember it being something like that. Fel96 hasn't been around in a really long time either.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Over to something completely different.

When do you think the original Wild jerseys will be back? Seems like it's very popular for teams to start using their old jerseys again.

The goaliegear is getting very late 90's/early 00's as well. Lots of colors and patterns on the pads etc..

I know that this will happen eventually. And I guess I'm not always the biggest fan of the late 90's/early 2000's style jerseys, but just for nostalgia purposes, I would like to see the Wild in those again. I would bet it only takes about five more years and we see something similar.

Has anyone heard for sure if we will indeed be getting a third jersey next season? I know some teams have one this year.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
That's a good question. I'm not really sure what they are up to. GopherState, I believe his job doesn't allow him to post here or it takes up too much of his time? I think I remember it being something like that. Fel96 hasn't been around in a really long time either.
I miss reading those guys opinions on here so much. I wish I had been a poster back when they were posting constantly. I just wish I had the knowledge and writing ability to translate what I feel into credible posts like so many of you do. I still enjoy the people here so much, but it would be sweet to have some of the legends back. Puhis and Avder would be awesome as well. Wherever they are I hope their fandom of the team hasn't waned.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
The lack of civility when opinions differ has had a large impact. We need everyone to remember that all opinions are welcome, no one person's opinion is superior to others.

Treat everyone with respect.

Agree 100%. It's not about your opinions - I enjoy even outlandish opinions, but it's about the style you have a discussion with others. Adults should be able to have a discussion, even a heated debate, without condescending tone or outright flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad