Minnesota Wild Forum - FAQ & Ideas to Improve

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
This board is alright and not going downhill. I enjoy following like I did when I joined.

Agreed. Been lurking since 2008 or so and I'm not seeing any big drop in the quality of the discussion. There's enough dissensus to keep things interesting and the mods (at least in the Wild subforum) seem mellow enough to not get pulled into whatever frays do arise. I don't think there's much else that you can reasonably expect from a forum.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
No forum is gonna be perfect. Not everyone is gonna agree and get along. Heck, many of us don't always agree or get along with our friends and family away from the board, so why would this place (full of thousands of fans from all over the world) always see eye to eye and not have personalities clash?

JMO, but the board is doing just fine. The honeymoon with this team ended years ago, and fans have continued to demand more. With that comes added frustration for fans. Throw in a lockout or two.....seasons full of injuries....and Havlat, and of course we're gonna become bitter and annoyed by each other. :laugh:

I disagree that this place is heading in the wrong direction. If you want to see what heading in the wrong direction looks like, refer to the Wild's official board 3-5 years ago when they stopped maintaining it. It became spam central, was run with crappy software, offered very little options, and turned into a battlefield 24/7 that often times got way out of hand. The NHL dropped the ball big time with their boards. I miss the people there though, but don't regret moving here one bit.

And if all else fails, take a short break from HF....even for a couple of days. It does help sometimes. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00