Pre-Game Talk: Minnesota @ Montreal

bentheprop

Oct 28, 2006
St Catharines, ON
Minnesota is a buzzsaw. We better be ready. If we thought Calgary skated hard...Parise is out tho ..

This would be my lineup.

Patches - DD - Bourque (he has to play top 6 RW, or trade him - he's not a left winger - and they need more size on this line cuz of DD)
Chucky - Pleks - Pap
Sekac - Eller - Gally
Prust - Manny - Weise

Tinordi - PK
Markov - Beaulieu
Emelin - Gilbert

Sekac needs to play. Gallagher is a third liner. Moen to the bench.

Tinordi should be playing.

This is what I want to see for the forwards. I might shuffle the D a bit and put Markov and PK together though. Probably Tinordi - Gilbert and Emelin - Beaulieu. That would give us a physical d-man and a puck mover on each pairing.

habsterr

Jan 5, 2014
Edmonton
Don't mind the current lines; I'd rather see Weise/Moen/Prust over Bourque, at least the first three play with some heart and grit, something Bourque doesn't understand. Prust ideally should be on the 4th line he killed any solid plays made by Eller or Sekac.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

I need a dollar dollar dollar is what I need

Hey Hey

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
Minnesota is a fast, skilled team, but with a defensive-minded coach. Habs will get smoked again.

I dunno, to be honest, Minnesota is one of those teams that we usually show up against no matter how good they are. That 8-1 victory with the Subban hat trick from the 2011 season comes to mind. I think we also beat them once by a score of 6-2 last season. It should be an entertaining match.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I dunno, to be honest, Minnesota is one of those teams that we usually show up against no matter how good they are. That 8-1 victory with the Subban hat trick from the 2011 season comes to mind. I think we also beat them once by a score of 6-2 last season. It should be an entertaining match.

Yeah, just like we usually show up against the Blackhawks, except for this season. This season in which trends are broken, be they positive or negative. We will not show up to play against Minny tonight because the putrid Habs will show up again to night.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
RDS trying to stir **** up again, showing practice footage of Subban and Galchenyuk being intense.

Typical, going for low-hanging fruit. It's about being primal, not creative.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Minnesota is a fast, skilled team, but with a defensive-minded coach.

That's not how Pointu will remember them. :sarcasm:

bann02.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad