Minnesota Contenders?

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
Indeed. Also, no national coverage or attention please. Every time that happens, the rug gets yanked out.

Its a wonder there are not Wild fans that come on here and try to counter jinx threads like this.

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
We just played 3 consecutive national games. I think those old jinxes are dead.

We've had tons of Wild threads on the main boards...most not even from Wild fans...yet they keep winning.

The jinxes are dead. Just enjoy the ride and see how far they can go!

Famous last words.....

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Contenders? Sure, maybe, I don't know. Depends on their draw/health come playoffs. They'll be a tough out if they have home advantage.

The only reason they haven't won a Cup/Cups yet is because they won that meaningless, fateful game nearly 5 years ago in March. Darn.

Been behind the 8 ball ever since.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
I think so, but according to HFBoards your team can't be a contender until they have made it to the conference finals

BB did that before but hockey got turned upside down in the playoffs and he couldn't make his goalie make saves. The Wild need to win the cup in order to be considered serious contenders. Even if they do, it's unsustainable cuz it hasn't happened yet

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
Where've you been? I've been telling Wild fans that since December...look at our record since December.

I'd have been dead a hundred times over...still here.

You are tempting fate..... playing with fire....

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
What a sad state of affairs if a snorefest like Minnesota wins the cup.

You don't have to worry - Gaborik's groin will never make it through a Stanley Cup run, and that Burns kid on D is a train wreck. He coughs the puck up 20 times a game.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Of course, with a thread like this the Wild are bound to lose tonight.

Thanks OP.

Teppo

Mar 3, 2008
I don't believe in jinxes, so I'm not tempting anything at all really.

First goal is on you.

(Prosser probably read your comment and thought he did not need to cover whomever that guy was that scored)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad