minion's official GM game sign up and early info

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
How is the game played? Is it like EHM or real hockey?
Well , read the rules .. we host it over the forums and chatzy basically , if you want to propose a trade to someone , pm them and if you both agree , if there is No trade clause you have to fill out a small form saying why the player would waive the ntc , if 2 of the 3 no trace clause commish's waive him then send the official trade to the commish's and the game is only one year so dont worry about contracts unless there is an rfa you want to re-sign , this game we are doing a disperal draft since we only have 15 teams players from the 15 non picked teams we can draft , there will be 2 rounds it is a snake draft so pick wisely... your objective , you have 2 choices.. build the best cup contending team OR do a re-build , get nice prospect and young talent. theres more then just this but thats just to give you some help , if i said anything incorrect can someone correct me please.

ted2019

History of Hockey
Oct 3, 2008
pittsgrove nj
Well , read the rules .. we host it over the forums and chatzy basically , if you want to propose a trade to someone , pm them and if you both agree , if there is No trade clause you have to fill out a small form saying why the player would waive the ntc , if 2 of the 3 no trace clause commish's waive him then send the official trade to the commish's and the game is only one year so dont worry about contracts unless there is an rfa you want to re-sign , this game we are doing a disperal draft since we only have 15 teams players from the 15 non picked teams we can draft , there will be 2 rounds it is a snake draft so pick wisely... your objective , you have 2 choices.. build the best cup contending team OR do a re-build , get nice prospect and young talent. theres more then just this but thats just to give you some help , if i said anything incorrect can someone correct me please.

I haven't seen any rules posted. That's why I asked My original question.

BigBenSF*

Staal and Girardi are on the block. Looking for a #2 center in return.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
when will the draft be? cuz im going to NY from sweden on Friday so i cant be on then.

And one of Carter/Richards will be traded. PM me

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Bryz, Grossman, Talbot, Shelley, Lilja OTB. Rebuilders - Schenn and Couts can be dealt for a older, better player

Last edited:

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
Can anyone get capgeek to work right? I keep trying to text roster or publish roster and I get a "404 not found" msg

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
Cap Geek info

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Matthew Wuest <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks, we'll have this looked at right away. It should be fixed by tomorrow.

Matt

On 2012-10-24, at 7:13 PM, SLW wrote:

When trying to create a roster via the "armchair gm" when asked to text roster or publish roster, the site gives me a 404 not found message. Others have tried to check for me, and they get the same msg....

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:15 PM, Matthew Wuest <[email protected]> wrote:
Thanks, we'll have this looked at right away. It should be fixed by tomorrow.

Matt

On 2012-10-24, at 7:13 PM, SLW wrote:

When trying to create a roster via the "armchair gm" when asked to text roster or publish roster, the site gives me a 404 not found message. Others have tried to check for me, and they get the same msg....
It was working a couple hours ago , i geuss it broke again..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad