minion's official GM game sign up and early info

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
The game will consist of:

As many GM that sign up here,a minimum of 15.
A 2 round dispersal draft of players from unchosen teams. It will be a snake draft.
After the draft, 24 hour "amnesty" period where any team can be release players with no penalty.

Players released, and remaining players from unchosen teams will be UFA's.

The cap for this game will be 23 NHL players totaling 75 million or less. So spend your money wisely during FA.

At the moment I have no set date for the draft. Please leave a preferential date and time for the draft when you reply.

I will attempt to put together an all encompassing FA list during the amnesty period. Its only a 2 rnd draft, be there or send a list. There will be no BPA lists accepted.If you do not send a list or be present at the draft, your pick will be skipped entirely.

This is not meant to be an a complete rules page, that will come when we have teams chosen, so we'll known left over teams, and beginning the draft and eventually final teams.

Teams must have 23 players and be cap compliant at the yet to be determined trade date.

League chatzy:http://us6.chatzy.com/59169268502503

Any questions, just ask 'em

Next step is choosing teams. The following teams have been chosen:

:habs donghabs98

:pens The Produce Man

:wild minion

Last edited:

BigBenSF*

I'll take :rangers

Tuesday or Thursday evening would work best for me.

minion

Oct 6, 2008
Lincoln NE
I know its a ways away, but how about Friday afternoon/evening for the dispersal draft.? Tomorrow night is a possibility, but I honestly don't know what time I'll be home from work, so I'd like to avoid it. Thursday night I will be at work, and won't be home until late. Leaves Friday.

We still need two GMs, so if you signed up, please claim your team (one of those not already taken), and this will give everyone a chance to prep for the draft and free agency.

So how is Friday for everyone? Remember you can send a list as well...

BigBenSF*

I may be out Friday night so I'll be sure to send you a predraft list.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
I vote we open trading (including dispersal picks) for a few days, then do the draft on Saturday. Not sure how much movement there will be, but the talk will keep us entertained.

BigBenSF*

I vote we open trading (including dispersal picks) for a few days, then do the draft on Saturday. Not sure how much movement there will be, but the talk will keep us entertained.

This is probably the best idea.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2