Minecraft - Any interest in PC Server?

Randal Graves

I like Ron
Sep 26, 2005
Ouch sorry to hear that KR. Once the server comes back I'll ask you for some command blocks so we can replicate those 2 mods.

From the looks of all the patch notes, I don't think any of the existing farms will be impacted but who knows.. I'm just worried about the villagers in the trading hall getting lost in the conversion - spent 2 weeks getting those guys.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Once the server’s back up, I’d like to join if possible. IGN is LatvianTwist

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
Okay, it's up again. Let's see what's broken! We're running 1.13.1 Vanilla. I have backups in case anything goes really wrong.

Edit: Welp, my whole house is gone. lol. Back to the drawing board.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Is the server up now, or did you take it down to fix it? I can't join it, says it can't connect to the server.

Randal Graves

I like Ron
Sep 26, 2005
Well i just logged on and insta died and lost all my stuff, then i went to go into the nether and all the tunnels are gone. I think it didnt work :(

Please reload the old saves and dont delete the end or the nether. I think I was in the end at the ender farm so as soon as I logged in i fell into the void.

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
Well i just logged on and insta died and lost all my stuff, then i went to go into the nether and all the tunnels are gone. I think it didnt work :(

Please reload the old saves and dont delete the end or the nether. I think I was in the end at the ender farm so as soon as I logged in i fell into the void.
Lol oops. Okay. I'll work on that after work today. I'm honestly not sure the best way to do this conversion. It may be beyond my ability.

Randal Graves

I like Ron
Sep 26, 2005
Lol oops. Okay. I'll work on that after work today. I'm honestly not sure the best way to do this conversion. It may be beyond my ability.

Maybe lets just update the entire old map without any cutting - should be easier hopefully.

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
ALRIGHT, NOW TRY IT.

Sorry I'm a dummy at all this, lol. Should be working now on 1.13.1 with no bugs. Map should be working too, although it needs to be repoulated. I'll tackle that some other time.

mc.hfmc.pw for the server
map.hfmc.pw for the map

Randal Graves

I like Ron
Sep 26, 2005
Yup everything worked for me so far.. bed mod worked too but I was only one online. One thing though is whether or not it resets the sleep timer for the phantom mobs - they spawn at night if the player hasnt slept in 3 days.. the bed mod might just reset the server time without resetting the player sleep timer.

Randal Graves

I like Ron
Sep 26, 2005
Gold farm set up in the nether. Behind the spawn nether portal there's a ladder to the nether roof/gold farm. Read signs up there for more info.

Randal Graves

I like Ron
Sep 26, 2005
Yeah I noticed that this morning sorry I wasn't there to say hi. Was AFK at the gold farm all day reaping the rewards of a weekend of hard work building it :) Got 5 stacks of gold blocks so mission accomplished!

Reactions: The Head Crusher

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Yeah I noticed that this morning sorry I wasn't there to say hi. Was AFK at the gold farm all day reaping the rewards of a weekend of hard work building it :) Got 5 stacks of gold blocks so mission accomplished!

Nice. Figured as much because every so often you would hear the pigmen go agro. I spent most of the time i was on exploring all the changes since I was last able to log in. Eventually figured out where most of everything was

Randal Graves

I like Ron
Sep 26, 2005
Server back up - backups were filling up too quick. Should be good going forward or much less common. Hey HC do you still have a picture of that Gary Roberts art you made? If so post it in the thread I want to show someone.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Server back up - backups were filling up too quick. Should be good going forward or much less common. Hey HC do you still have a picture of that Gary Roberts art you made? If so post it in the thread I want to show someone.

funny enough i just randomly found it looking through my folders today. Still don't like the face

Robertstoomuchman.png

Randal Graves

I like Ron
Sep 26, 2005
3 weeks of hard work, multiple setbacks (water goes through iron bars now???? not the best way to make a fish tank I learned), a few redesigns due to the extreme lag it was causing and a butt ton of iron, gold and snow blocks later it's done! I may never want to play this game again but hey unlimited sea lanterns haha.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
3 weeks of hard work, multiple setbacks (water goes through iron bars now???? not the best way to make a fish tank I learned), a few redesigns due to the extreme lag it was causing and a butt ton of iron, gold and snow blocks later it's done! I may never want to play this game again but hey unlimited sea lanterns haha.

And you wonder how I keep track of my project.

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
will try and figure out my account info for minecraft, still have to build my giant mushroom house

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad