Randal Graves

I like Ron
Sep 26, 2005
tmlxQsj.png

Anybody need a Blaze rod?

Randal Graves

I like Ron
Sep 26, 2005
I don't know what the long term plans for the server are but I think I'm done playing on it. Spigot broke the world converting it to 1.13 and they don't seem to care much about fixing it. Drowned don't spawn in oceans, wither skeletons don't spawn in nether fortresses etc to go along with whatever else broke in the conversion. I don't think it matters all that much since no one else ever came on except for HC but I'm assuming that your prepaid server time is running out KR so I thought I would mention it. Frustrating to say the least and it's the last time I ever spend any effort on any server using bukkit/spigot whatever.. its always got issues and they update so damn slow. Vanilla can do most mods now anyways using commands (except for the online map, which is definitely a nice mod). Anyways, it's a shame to let this one go because I did some of my favorite (and biggest) builds ever on there but it's not worth working on a corrupted world that might only get worse as time goes on. Thanks for giving it another go Kr and getting the server but it looks like this community (HFMC) is dead. I've had a blast playing with you guys over the years and I hope one day the game does something big enough to bring interest back but I won't hold my breath. Until then I'm going to keep working away on my "perfect server map" in solo with the hopes of one day actually getting to use/share it :)

Thanks HFMC, my first and only vanilla server. Wishing any of you still checking this thread all the best!

(I'm running out of threads to post in on this site lol)

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
Ah, and I was just thinking of getting back on the server... sounds like now is a bad time.

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
I don't know if anyone plays anymore but I bought one more month of server hosting. Past that I don't think I'll renew, but I have the files backed up in case anyone wants to continue it on again. Just FYI. My Minecraft torch is fully out at this point, haha.

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
I don't know if anyone plays anymore but I bought one more month of server hosting. Past that I don't think I'll renew, but I have the files backed up in case anyone wants to continue it on again. Just FYI. My Minecraft torch is fully out at this point, haha.
Yeah... it would be nice to say I'll be on... but it's not like it used to be. Maybe if we had a full, active server, but I think those days are gone at this point.

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
The server is dead at this point sadly. If we get enough interest I can bring it back up but it was empty 99% of the time before I pulled the plug.
I don't come around HF very much anymore, but IF a server comes up again, I would probably be interested. Not such a burning interest that it's worth starting up with me as a core player in mind though. But, if it happens, I'll come around.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Just started a new survival seed. Cool start location.

In a Valley with a ravine that I need to explore. One direction is just forests that turn to jungle. Other direction is vast plains with lots of animals.

Best idea would be to build a big ranch in those plains, but I like this little valley so I am going to build a small cottage and lure some local cows for food supply while I explore this ravine. Later I will build a complex on the plains.

So much has been added since I last played. My last game was before shields were added. I barely know where to begin. After I cave in the ravine I may go look for a village.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Last time the server was up I found I was pretty much burned out of Minecraft. I'm also like an old man with it where I spent most of my time playing v1.2 or something and anytime I jump back on can just never pick up or learn much of the new stuff they've added.

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
So I've found a good whitelisted vanilla server with a good group of people if anyone's interested. It's a 18+ server with one rule of "Don't be a dick."

Discord is here: Join the Saturia Discord Server!

There's an Application channel you need to fill out. Put 'Kovandu' as a reference (my IGN). I'm responsible for any referred players so please don't be dumb.

Last edited:

kr580

Who knows.
Aug 9, 2009
California
Okay, so I got the bug and started up a new PC server. It won't be HFMC exclusive but I'd be happy to have anyone here on the server.

It'll be whitelisted and I'll try and keep it 18+ to keep the mischievous ones away. I'll set up a map and discord at some point too.

Address you'll connect to is Hylius.com. Leave your IGN here and I'll add you on.

@Randal Graves @Kestrel @RandV @virothepyro

Reactions: Kestrel

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
latviantwist

Won't play a ton, but I'll hop on occasionally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->