GDT: MIN @ COL - 2PM Central - Bouncing Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
The Avs playing like that are a top 2 team in the league, and he's still a rookie. He also has very little help. A career 50-60 point winger and Victor Rask. A lot of stars would look very human in that situation.

I think Kaprizov has gotten all the help and support he needs since Zuccarello returned to the lineup. Time to drop the Zucc hatred, it just gets dumb at this stage.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think Kaprizov has gotten all the help and support he needs since Zuccarello returned to the lineup. Time to drop the Zucc hatred, it just gets dumb at this stage.

Man, if this is the best help and support we plan to give him, I sure hope he leaves ASAP to a team that's actually serious about giving him help and support.

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
The Avs playing like that are a top 2 team in the league, and he's still a rookie. He also has very little help. A career 50-60 point winger and Victor Rask. A lot of stars would look very human in that situation.

Still, it goes to show he's not the kind of player that can carry a line on his own, like we were kinda hoping he might be. So its even more critical than ever that Rossi turns out to be that guy.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Still, it goes to show he's not the kind of player that can carry a line on his own, like we were kinda hoping he might be. So its even more critical than ever that Rossi turns out to be that guy.

How many guys can carry a line or team on their own against this kind of pressure? 3, 4? Less than 10 for sure. If you're waiting for Rossi to be McDavid, Draisaitl level, you're going to be extremely disappointed.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
He says it like it is.
The Wild got a job to do if they want to win a cup. Yeah two important guys are out, but they're not the solution.

Dickie Dunn

Jan 4, 2016
Minneapolis

I’m not saying it was without reason, just disappointing.

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
The Wild have had so many early afternoon flat performances, this one just felt like that before puck drop.

I don't think you can count that to the players not feeling they're in the same class, as historically they've played flat in early afternoon even against bad teams.

It's rare when the Wild look ready to play in early games like this.
I don’t disagree with the notion that they always come out flat but after getting stomped it looked like after the first few shifts we felt a repeat coming and just quit entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad