GDT: MIN @ COL - 2PM Central - Bouncing Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
I guess we'll only know come post season... but looking at both teams this year, playing teams other than us...I think they're both good, but both beatable.

I just think we only stand a chance vs Vegas between the two.

Agreed.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
This is painful... time to breakout the good stuff...

glenfiddich-15-year-old-solera-whisky.jpg

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
NHL Network announcers said it's not Kahkonen's fault because Wild defense quit. I guess they have a point.

Reactions: TaLoN

DeagleJenkins

Jul 17, 2018
Minnesota
Why are we not playing the body vs the avs? Watching and trying to match speed isn’t working so play the body and knock them around a bit dang...

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Why are we not playing the body vs the avs? Watching and trying to match speed isn’t working so play the body and knock them around a bit dang...
Because our two most physical players are out... leaving a lot of softness in their place, to go along with the heavily soft lineup we already run.

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I bet they are afraid it’ll leave them defensively out of position.
Players not used to playing physical, usually misread the play when trying to play physical... they haven't figured out through trial and error when to go for it.

They simply never developed that part of their game, so don't have the needed experience to properly execute.

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
Players not used to playing physical, usually misread the play when trying to play physical... they haven't figured out through trial and error when to go for it.

They simply never developed that part of their game, so don't have the needed experience to properly execute.

Exactly. Inexperienced hitters and defensively sound players running around trying to hit players usually exposes holes which a team like the Avs will more than likely capitalize on.

Though in a semi blowout like this, I wouldn’t mind if they tried.

Reactions: TaLoN

Val

Jan 19, 2021
Wild looks bad and Kaprizov too. Kahkonen is really unready today but he is not the only one to blame

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Wild looks bad and Kaprizov too. Kahkonen is really unready today but he is not the only one to blame
This one just felt bad even before the puck dropped. It just felt like a typical Wild early afternoon game, resulting in getting hit by a freight train... as they just stood on the tracks in awe of what was heading straight for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad