Confirmed Trade: [MIN/CHI] Marc-Andre Fleury for 2022 conditional 1st round pick

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
I'm not referring to his ability to get along in the locker room. Any goaltender newbie or veteran going to a new team or new defenseman all need to adjust to each other on ice with what to expect from each other .. communication, style of play , when to support each other ect..
I mean, he's been known for that, ever since he was in Pittsburgh.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Can someone tell me the condition on the pick so I don’t have to waste precious minutes finding it.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Smart of Minny to wait until after the winter months to trade for MAF. Should help keep his motivation up.

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
I mean, he's been known for that, ever since he was in Pittsburgh.
OK thanks for clarification. MAF at the start of the season with new teammates struggled, the talent level was there obviously, some of that is fair to blame on the ex coach who was literally out of his league coaching at the nhl , but also the players and communications as maf later admitted.. so while Minnesota definitely has a solid coach , it's understandable for things to take some time to adjust .... I'm hoping he leads them to a cup he certainly is a great goalie who can still play at a high level..

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
OK thanks for clarification. MAF at the start of the season with new teammates struggled, the talent level was there obviously, some of that is fair to blame on the ex coach who was literally out of his league coaching at the nhl , but also the players and communications as maf later admitted.. so while Minnesota definitely has a solid coach , it's understandable for things to take some time to adjust .... I'm hoping he leads them to a cup he certainly is a great goalie who can still play at a high level..
Yeah, I wish him the best for his fourth Cup.

Reactions: Taylorst

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
Enjoy your spring. Toronto = one of the few places where draft picks and prospects are more important than Stanley Cups.
Leafs have traded away most of their picks for 2022
2nd
3rd(they have the Jets pick instead)
4th
5th
6th
7th(not sure if Leaf/Jackets own it)

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
Getting yourself so worked up over the next Jeremy Bracco you wet your pants is what Leaf fans live for ,

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
It would be great if the owners and players could agree to a pause in hockey for a few days after thet rade deadline for players to finalize there stuff and report to there new teams..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad