GDT: MIN @ CHI - 7:30 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Addison looks better in the NHL than in the AHL. More focussed. His play with the puck is really good, as is his mobility, and so far I haven't seen him making any boo-boos defensively. As a matter of fact, he is actually pretty good defending line rushes because of his quick feet. It will be hard to send him down, especially considering his handedness, and how comfortable he is on the PP.

Merrill is looking confident out there, also. I am not saying he is great, or even good, but he is a lot better than earlier in the season.

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway
Zuccarello career points per 82 pace prior to the Wild: 57
Three seasons prior to Kaprizov: 55
Two seasons with Kaprizov: 77
That's not true. He has three seasons with more than 57 actually points. His 2015/16 season was 81 GP 26G 35A 61 PT.
Commentators has said several times this season, that Zucc working as a security blanket for Kap, with his defensive play, letting Kap release more offense.
But off course I agree, Zucc benefit from Kaps play. But that's just a good thing, no?
Excuse my bad grammar

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That's not true. He has three seasons with more than 57 actually points. His 2015/16 season was 81 GP 26G 35A 61 PT.
Commentators has said several times this season, that Zucc work as a security blanket for Kap, with his defensive play, letting Kap release more offense.
But off course I agree, Zucc benefit from Kaps play. But that's just a good thing, no?
Excuse my bad grammar

Again I didn't say it was a bad thing, it is what it is. But yeah, those numbers are accurate. Kaprizov has raised his production by over 33%.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I appreciate trying something new but put Boldy back on the right side please

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Did Walz just basically just talk for the whole power play without stopping to take a breath? Guy should be one of those underwater free divers that try to set a record for how deep they can go on one breath. He’d win hands down….

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway
Again I didn't say it was a bad thing, it is what it is. But yeah, those numbers are accurate. Kaprizov has raised his production by over 33%.
Yes no doubt, Kaprizov is a great player, and I'm sure Zucc loves to play with him.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Fiala is trying so hard to get Boldy a point I love it

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Boldy getting so close, no points yet but this might be his best game so far, looks completely comfortable out there.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Trade Greenway and don’t re-sign Goligoski is all they need to do to afford it

It would be tight, but yeah it could happen. Ultimately depends on what Fiala is actually looking for, and then what Sturm and Kahkonen get. Maybe you can save 500k by letting Sturm go and finding a league minimum fourth line winger to play with Gaudreau and Dewar. Can't give Kahkonen more than 1.5M, probably.

Trading Dumba would make it a lot easier, and would give you flexibility for some of those other contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad