Pre-Game Talk: Mile High Winning Streak In the Mile High City: Leafs @ Colorado - Snet-O 9:00est

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
Targeting Duchene physically will be key to winning tonight. Letting him dominate the cycle down low is sure death. The Aves have not had many Majors for fighting lately and are getting off to easy.

Bringing it physically top to bottom is going to be tough being 2 in 2 but they need to do that to win tonight.

we just just go all calgary on them at the opening faceoff and then watch roy go all torts :laugh:

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
It's a good thing that Duchene sucks, Landeskog is a prissy schoolgirl, O'Reilly is the most overrated spoiled brat in the history of hockey and needs his daddy to sign his contract for him, and MacKinnon and EJ are the biggest 1st ov busts since forever. We should win this one with our glorious team of infinite skill and grace that we didn't steal from Quebec

hey lurking avs fans, come at me bros

Other teams fans coming in here never bothers me, i check out their GDT's as well. Want some real fun? Go over after we win (don't post though), always some great reading! The best lately have been the Boston and Habs ones. Even Yotes fans where raving about how they dominated the Leafs and "deserved" the win.....just keep winning boys!!

GO LEAFS!!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Not expecting much tonight. Remier is in a tough spot.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Duchene has been slumping mightily the last few weeks.

I know this because I have him in Fantasy and I've been cursing his name for the last few weeks.

Who ya gonna call? SLUMPBUSTERS.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Ave fans should be excited this is a young team full of future promised, built through the draft and on solid foundation.

Leafs are going to have their hands full tonight trying to keep their young guns in check.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
we just just go all calgary on them at the opening faceoff and then watch roy go all torts :laugh:

Yeah, Roy would lose it lol. Duchene,MacKinnon,Landeskog are their guns. Make it tough on them 3 would go along way to winning actually.

mikebel111*

Avs will be a great team very soon
Elite talents like duchene, mack
Supports like o'rielly.

Plus are hardworking kids something i cant say about the kids on oilers

Hibachi

Oct 22, 2013
I hate these late starts, having to wake up really early in the morning. Hopefully its a good game, better be worth it.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
Hopefully this game shows that ROR isn't a god in disguise, Avs fans want a fountain of prospects and picks for him but he aint worth it. Rather keep Gardiner and Kadri and whoever else

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
It's a good thing that Duchene sucks, Landeskog is a prissy schoolgirl, O'Reilly is the most overrated spoiled brat in the history of hockey and needs his daddy to sign his contract for him, and MacKinnon and EJ are the biggest 1st ov busts since forever. We should win this one with our glorious team of infinite skill and grace that we didn't steal from Quebec

hey lurking avs fans, come at me bros

may as well throw this in... GO SEAHAWKS!!:laugh:

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Kid on the Avs board posts 4 paragraphs about why he doesn't hate or care about the Leafs...sure thing bud :sarcasm:

Reimer needs to be big tonight and the top line needs to pot a couple. Do that, and we should scrape out at least a point.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
10:30 PM start is perfect for me tonight. I'll be able to watch immediately after I get home from my scrap hockey session tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad