Good man, where about?

Got a dumb question
Avs get 2 more wins, they have 51
We get 1 more, we get 50
Both tied at 109
How do we win West?
Assuming Vegas loses in regulation
Northern part ( Amherst )

Yeah I remember the kid line days well except I had Murphy and Graves but couldn't remember Buchberger until I saw the pic hahah

I think the Avs would have to lose 1 of the 2 as if tied I believe it's the ROW's which the Oilers have.

Edit" could be wrong though lol

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Growing up in NS, u had to move around to find work. Wasn’t any here in my day outta school. Alberta is full of people from Atlantic Canada. Did u ever see the Newfie bars in Ft Mac?
Lots of work around Halifax now. Naval contract assures that
Ha...back when I was in school my summer job was working for a moving company. At least half the company were Newfies. They were related to each other....cousins etc. Man they could drink.
We would be up in Fort Mac and their thing was to drink, argue and fight.
Always entertaining. :D

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Ha...back when I was in school my summer job was working for a moving company. At least half the company were Newfies. They were related to each other....cousins etc. Man they could drink.
They still do that . Fight with each other . It’s funny, u go to Newfoundland, and they r friendliest people in world.

They still do that . Fight with each other . It’s funny, u go to Newfoundland, and they r friendliest people in world.
Bet ya couldn’t make them out. Need a translator
Fishing show I love watching is Cold Water Cowboys. Filmed in NFLD. U should hear them fellas

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Bet ya couldn’t make them out. Need a translator
Fishing show I love watching is Cold Water Cowboys. Filmed in NFLD. U should hear them fellas
Oh yeah...translator for sure...lol
I swear that they would talk even faster after a few drinks.

UHHHH SON

Sep 29, 2010
That Curtis Joseph mask is the best of all time. The colour pattern is perfection!

The 3 goal comeback against Dallas made me a believer that anything is possible. Never leave your seat early!

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
The Todd Marchant goal is so iconic for me. I was supposed to be asleep (I think I was 11 at the time) and I had my clock radio under my pillow with the volume just loud enough to hear the broadcast.

When Marchant scored I flew out of my room to the living room where my parents were watching TV (not the game) and screamed that I needed to see the goal that the oilers just scored. My parents just had this blank stare and my dad changed the channel so I could see the post game.
That playoff run turned me into an Oilers fan and I never looked back. Safe to say that the '97 playoff run had a major impact on my sports fandom.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
That playoff run turned me into an Oilers fan and I never looked back. Safe to say that the '97 playoff run had a major impact on my sports fandom.
Your sports fan origin story could be made into a movie.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008

Me too. I was 7 years old so it was the first major moment for the Oilers that I was old enough to appreciate and remember. Other than games I missed because I played hockey myself growing up, I've probably watched 90% of the games ever since.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad