Proposal: Milano for Puljujarvi

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Oh pray tell why shouldn’t be Puljujarvi be compared to Jost, oh almighty knower of all things prospect? They’re only both forwards from the same ****ing draft year with similar results and similar usage?

If you think Puljujarvi has gotten any kind of fair shot at a top six role with this team your head is buried a great deal deeper than in your ass.

Oh, and by the by. Milano’s most common linemates last year (when he actually did something for a change) were Bjorkstrand and Foligno. Lack of opportunities my left testicle, most Oilers forwards would kill for those linemates so don’t whinge at me about all the opportunities Puljujarvi has gotten especially when he’s been shackled to Milan Lucic all year long.

now i know you're lying

how can your left testicle lack of opportunities but your right is shining through life?? explain that shit to me

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
not at all, Puljuju is a bust in Edmonton pure

Milano's status is still pending

and perhaps, you do just have one dangling testicle left after a decade of Oiler failures

Make and play for the NHL team at 18, 19, and 20 = Bust

Wallow in AHL medicrity forever - “status pending”. No wonder you guys still think guys like LaDue have any value whatsoever :laugh: you must be exhausted from all the mental gymnastics.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Make and play for the NHL team at 18, 19, and 20 = Bust

Wallow in AHL medicrity forever - “status pending”. No wonder you guys still think guys like LaDue have any value whatsoever :laugh: you must be exhausted from all the mental gymnastics.

how's Gravel doing?
how's Lucic doing?
how's Zykov doing?
how's Sekera doing?
how's Rieder doing?

i wouldn't laugh it i were you, LaDue will end up an Oiler sooner than you think

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
how's Gravel doing?
how's Lucic doing?
how's Zykov doing?
how's Sekera doing?
how's Rieder doing?

i wouldn't laugh it i were you, LaDue will end up an Oiler sooner than you think

Gravel’s been good, you guys were stupid to let him go. Perfect depth defenceman. Sekera is excellent when healthy. The rest is junk; however, we didn’t trade for any of it.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Gravel’s been good, you guys were stupid to let him go. Perfect depth defenceman. Sekera is excellent when healthy. The rest is junk; however, we didn’t trade for any of it.

an Oiler fan calling Kings management stupid loooool well ain't that just the Pot calling the Kettle Orange!

i never thought i'd see the word Gravel and Good in the same sentence, but then again this is coming from a team that traded Hall for Larsson lol

i will continue this conversation to dig out more gold out of you, please continue stun me with your knowledge

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
the fact that you indirectly compare Jost to Puljujarvi is an issue for sure

but beyond that, take your head out of your A** about the 11mins

if i put Pulju on a first pairing for two periods that's already two periods more than Milano

so far your entire fanbase and org fail to comprehend prospects

i don't think it's a stretch to assume that Milano can potentially be as bad as Puljujujuju

There are more knowlegable hockey fans in Millwoods, Edmonton then the entire city of L.A. :laugh: Fans in Edmonton know prospects. Just because management has f***ed most of our propects with no lube , doesnt mean the fanbase in Edmonton are clueless. Good one though

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
not at all, Puljuju is a bust in Edmonton pure

Milano's status is still pending

and perhaps, you do just have one dangling testicle left after a decade of Oiler failures
:laugh::lol::biglaugh:

Sonny f***ing Milano ......

:lol:

Oilers offer Puljujarvi's jockstrap

Imagine Milano in Edmonton, the guy would be in the press box by the end of 1 period and playing in Bakersfield by the end of the 2nd if he gets the Puljujarvi treatment

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
an Oiler fan calling Kings management stupid loooool well ain't that just the Pot calling the Kettle Orange!

i never thought i'd see the word Gravel and Good in the same sentence, but then again this is coming from a team that traded Hall for Larsson lol

i will continue this conversation to dig out more gold out of you, please continue stun me with your knowledge

Uh, yes. Your management is and was stupid with Gravel. And you got waxed in the Pearson deal. These are facts.

Lol you’re really coming off as great in this thread. Oozing knowledge. Most of your fellow Kings fans were mad Gravel walked.

Quit while you’re behind. Though can’t say I’m surprised to see an American gushing over an American prospect for no particular reason. Donato and Terry are surefire hall of Famers too right?

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Uh, yes. Your management is and was stupid with Gravel. And you got waxed in the Pearson deal. These are facts.

Lol you’re really coming off as great in this thread. Oozing knowledge. Most of your fellow Kings fans were mad Gravel walked.

Quit while you’re behind. Though can’t say I’m surprised to see an American gushing over an American prospect for no particular reason. Donato and Terry are surefire hall of Famers too right?

not many Kings fans that i know of dropped a single tear over losing Gravel, but in your fantasy world everything is possible! including Oilers being good at hockey! you can't even sim the Oilers to a cup win on any NHL edition though, so you need quite the imagination

The Pearson part LOLL!! wasn't he scratched by the Penguins the previous two games? and i think he played around 9mins vs NJ... just because he would be Edmonton's top winger, doesn't mean he's good... but yes let's quit while we're ahead!

PS. the bold part i just don't understand what you're saying there :)

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
There is no chance Edmonton considers this. All the ‘how about my 23/24 year old that’s accomplished even less than Puljujarvi’ offers need to stop.

23/24 is within reason. The difference of age this young is meaningless. Pulj is struggling and not showing a lot of progress which makes the return most likely to be another struggling prospect.

Frankly, Pulj has accomplished pratically nothing.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
Unfortunately Puljujarvi is now tagged a bust...
Edmonton could benefit a good prospect and Columbus can hope for a player upgrade.
Maybe Columbus could add a late round pick for the age difference...I don't know

Does Columbus take the risk and Edmonton try again on another young talented prospect, even if a bit older?

20 yrs old
If he's a "bust", then why do you want him? lol
Many people with experienced hockey eyes can see the player this kid can be, so does Edmonton, and they ain't trading him unless it's a can't refuse kind of deal, which this is not

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
Columbus fan- Of course we steal that deal. Not sure why so many people are worried about it. It's not getting done anyways. Puljujarvi was just recently a #4 pick in the 2016 NHL draft. I think he could just need a new team. It's too early in my opinion to call him a bust at 20 years old. Give him the proper time to develop.

Milano is 22 years old and currently injured anyways. He's been injured much of the year too.

Honestly, I highly doubt the Columbus Blue Jackets are interested to make the trade at what it "should" cost to get it done in my opinion

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
3 pages for a Milano for Puljujarvi proposal I'm impressed.

If that shows Puljujarvi's max value right now then Edmonton should just keep him and pray a miracle happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad