Milan Lucic is David Clarkson 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
There's been some funny Oiler threads this year, to say the least.

JohnnyBerts

Oct 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Lucic has two modes, beast and clarkson

lol brilliant comment. Agree 100%.

For all the Lucic haters .. Edmonton has been better this year and McDavid practically loves Looch, they sit next to each other in the dressing room. Before writing Lucic off, you have to wait to see what he brings in the playoffs. If Clarkson shows up, sure rat on him. If Beast shows up, great move by Chiarelli.

Cawz

Sep 18, 2003
Oiler fan in Calgary
Visit site
I question whether you've seen more than a handful of Oiler games this year.

Despite what posters may think , I am an Oiler fan along w. Canucks. Ive watched about 90% of the games both teams have played and Milan Lucic is not who you are describing him as. .

Yes he is a tank and is big out there but he doesn't hit consistently and is a non factors on forchecks because he simply can't get to the defenceman

Did you watch the last 2 games vs your Canucks? You may want to change your tune.

By the way, Lucic was 22nd in the league in hits. No-one had a better hits-to-goals ratio than him other than OV.

I wonder if you are going to come back to this thread to try to defend your opinion again.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
I question whether you've seen more than a handful of Oiler games this year.

Despite what posters may think , I am an Oiler fan along w. Canucks.

this_does_not_compute_gif_by_cliopadra13kaassis-d5zn5su.gif

:D

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Lucic has two modes, beast and clarkson

Was the same way with the bruins. He always came through when it mattered, though. He can turn the tide of a game or series... Completely took over against Toronto in game 7, he and Bergy nearly carried the bruins to another Cup against Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad