Player Discussion Mike Matheson

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
Had we picked Levi we'd be set with our goalies for a long time. This guy is a gamer.

Well who knows maybe Levi pulls an Adam Fox and prefers to sign with HuGo, MSL and his good friend Jordan Harris ;)

Not counting on it but one can daydream

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Not everyone from here can speak as fluently as him

Exactly. Lots of people from places like Pointe Claire, LaSalle, Ile Perrot, etc, barely speak French.
Centreville has people who work in places that deal with the public who don't speak French.

Salut, je voudrais.

Deslauriers, I don't speak French

Well, I barely speak it, so I assumed you would, but ok English it is, mon ami.

BTW deslauriers is intentional not a weird auto-correct.

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
Who gives a shit?
well lets see. if she hates montreal because everywhere she goes the zealot refuses service or WORSE call her out and make her feel like shiiiit, then dont you think she will DEMAND A TRADE and we end up with Petry 2.0. Look I am not saying it will happen but we all know it MIGHT. ( see the bill of your choice) AND I did say a bit of french not 100 french. so It is of the best interest she take the high road and use the time as a positive.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
well lets see. if she hates montreal because everywhere she goes the zealot refuses service or WORSE call her out and make her feel like shiiiit, then dont you think she will DEMAND A TRADE and we end up with Petry 2.0. Look I am not saying it will happen but we all know it MIGHT. ( see the bill of your choice) AND I did say a bit of french not 100 french. so It is of the best interest she take the high road and use the time as a positive.

How many times has this happened? Once?

Reactions: viceroy

DougHarvey

Aug 11, 2004
well lets see. if she hates montreal because everywhere she goes the zealot refuses service or WORSE call her out and make her feel like shiiiit, then dont you think she will DEMAND A TRADE and we end up with Petry 2.0. Look I am n saying it will happen but we all know it MIGHT. ( see the bill of your choice) AND I did say a bit of french not 100 french. so It is of the best interest she take the high road and use the time as a positive.
I think the pandemic and this wonderful CAQ govt's handling of it exacerbated the problem for Jeff's wife. The fact that his son ended up in the hospital could not have helped the situation.

I dont think the language thing had anything to do with their wanting to leave.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Centreville has people who work in places that deal with the public who don't speak French.

Salut, je voudrais.

Deslauriers, I don't speak French

Well, I barely speak it, so I assumed you would, but ok English it is, mon ami.

BTW deslauriers is intentional not a weird auto-correct.
Downtown is also home to two English universities that take in a lot of international students who don’t know French. These students work in the service industry to make some money during their studies. They are transients and are not really reflective of the overwhelming majority of Montrealers.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
LD
Matheson
Edmundson
Harris
Scheuneman
Leskinen
Guhle
Norlinder

RD
Savard
Wideman
Barron
Bowey

Unless Hughes is moving a LD to RD like Bergevin did, he needs to make another D swap.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I think the pandemic and this wonderful CAQ govt's handling of it exacerbated the problem for Jeff's wife. The fact that his son ended up in the hospital could not have helped the situation.

I dont think the language thing had anything to do with their wanting to leave.

I think that's pretty clear. They already chose to sign in Montreal not once but twice when they had the option to test free agency.

It had to be pandemic related.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad