OT: Mike Komisarek retires

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
What's the Darkest Day in Habs History?

the day jacques demers found out a and s kost were chilling with a guy who ended up in jail

DARKEST DAY IN HABS HISTORY, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT WE ARE ABOUND TO TELL YOU THIS COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING

Dutchy

Aug 16, 2003
Montréal, Québec, Ca
the day jacques demers found out a and s kost were chilling with a guy who ended up in jail

DARKEST DAY IN HABS HISTORY, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT WE ARE ABOUND TO TELL YOU THIS COULD CHANGE EVERYTHING
Holy **** was that ridiculous.

Rumours that the cops were standing by to arrest players once their plane landed.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Holy **** was that ridiculous.

Rumours that the cops were standing by to arrest players once their plane landed.

The 08-09 Habs season was such a gong show. Things started off well but following All Star weekend things just came crashing down in spectacular fashion.

AntonCH

Jul 6, 2009
What's the Darkest Day in Habs History?

As much as some of you hate the fact that the narcissistic Roy walked, the darkest day in the franchise's history was when Pollack walked and they handed the reins to Grundman.

smon

Sep 12, 2008
Screw him! This guy is nothing without The General.

Don't really agree with the sentiment. He did play hard for the Habs and him leaving well is just a reflection of the business. But it is fitting that the 36 year old Markov is still playing at a high level while 32 year old Komisarek is done.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
As much as some of you hate the fact that the narcissistic Roy walked, the darkest day in the franchise's history was when Pollack walked and they handed the reins to Grundman.
Picking Wickenheiser over Savard was pretty bad as well.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
It's absurd that some of you think Komisarek should have taken less money to stay in Montreal.

Stripper

Mar 4, 2013
Yeah just know that the majority of sports fans are always ******** about athletes for infantile reasons.

Im sure NOBODY here would say know to be an athlete and sign a contract with the leafs or the bruins.

Exactly my point man. EVERYONE on these forums would sign with their teams "rivals" for a million dollars. Now they're blaming a guy that signed with the Leafs for 4.5 millions... I find it hillarious because if he had stayed with us ALL OF THEM would be hating on him so hard... Seriously, what is wrong with people lol.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Funny part? He sold out on Michigan as well, only to return. Good on Michigan for welcoming their prodigal son home.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
his move to the leafs shortened his career. he would of made millions more if he would of stayed here. BAD business decision

But did it really?

Markov did get injured for 2-3 years and barely played right when Komisarek left. Komisarek wouldn't have had anyone to play with to make him look better than he is in Montreal either.

As for Komisarek, I never felt the "traitor" vibe, probably because I never saw him as an important part of the habs so when he left it didn't bother me at all. I was actually glad that we didn't have to use crazy cap space on him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad