Friedman: Mike Hoffman could be on the move

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
Excellent goal scorer. Favorable cap hit. One year left. If he went on the market, there'd be a line of GMs around the corner.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
People in this thread are funny, Friedman barely mentions it and it’s LITERALLY Eklund-like and they’re acting like it’s a definite. Lol

I’ll pretty much guarantee, unless it’s for both Bob and Panarin he’s not going anywhere.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
He's been doing quite well there. Maybe he's cooled off a bit lately but was certainly a big part of their limited success earlier.
He'll draw interest.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Well...can't say you'll like it but Honka and Carrick are available :laugh:

CATHAT.gif

I was being sheepish, knew your RD was just about as bad as ours :laugh: What's your D pairings currently?

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

Interesting blurb about Johnny Oduya in there.

29. During the 2012-13 lockout, Johnny Oduya ended up playing in Thailand. He spoke glowingly of the experience, telling the Bangkok Post he would consider doing it again after his NHL days. The 37-year-old, who played 850 games with New Jersey, Atlanta, Winnipeg, Chicago, Dallas, Ottawa and Philadelphia, is expected back in that country for games as early as Thursday. Known as the Siam Hockey League, it is for expats who live in Thailand and want to lace up the skates.

Reactions: uncleben

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
I would love Hoffman... but the Oilers have enough of a shit show on the ice... do you want more of it amongst wives in the dressing room ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad