Friedman: Mike Hoffman could be on the move

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Could see it . They are clearing space. I'd probably wait till they can see if they can get breadman / extend dadanov tho

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
While that's true, should try and keep both.

It can't be all offense, they'll go after Bob as well.

It would be a good move if they can upgrade Hoffman to signed Panarin while adding more assets to their prospect pool.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Put Breadman on the market and lots of plans can change.
Surely you've gotta wait until you have the bread (man) in the bag before you cut Hoffman loose, though, right? I mean, Panarin is going to be pitched by any team who has the room, and people say Chicago has a good chance of trying to land him too with the Kane connection.

Unless some team is so enamored with Hoffman that they're gonna pay a crazy price to get him for a cup run. Not very likely, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: I am not exposed

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Surely you've gotta wait until you have the bread (man) in the bag before you cut Hoffman loose, though, right? I mean, Panarin is going to be pitched by any team who has the room, and surely Chicago has a good chance of trying to land him too.

Unless some team is so enamored with Hoffman that they're gonna pay a crazy price to get him for a cup run. Not very likely, of course.

I'm assuming Hoffman could be used to get Bread

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
It can't be all offense, they'll go after Bob as well.

It would be a good move if they can upgrade Hoffman to signed Panarin while adding more assets to their prospect pool.
Or another dman

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Hoffman + Brassard to Dallas let's do it

Probably to Columbus or something tho

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I wonder if he’d be going with Brassard to Columbus in a package for the Russians.
If you are giving a guy like Hoffman how much more do you really have to give? Of course Brassard as throw in.

Bob how he is playing with a NMC can't exactly be worth all the much anyway.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
This is NOT a good idea. You don't do this unless you have Panarin on a plane coming to sign his brand new deal. And even then, hang onto Hoffman

Panarin-Barkov-Hoffman
Huberdeau-Trochek-Dadanov

Are you serious???

Make it work damn it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad