Confirmed with Link: #MikaFreed

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
Wow what a joke, I really hope they're lying saying that they called him up because Pageau has an injury.. saying he'll be "considered for the lineup tomorrow". It's ironic how "the best players play" yet Da Costa is 2nd line centre in Bingo behind Zbad, while he was the one that stayed with the O-Sens.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
What I think should happen

Pageau Spezza 9mm
MacArthur Turris Ryan
Conacher Zibanejad Condra
Greening smith Neil

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Wait why is Ryan on the second line? I thought him and Spezza were going to be the best thing since sliced bread?

BTW should I pick up Zib on my fantasy team or do you guys think he won't get enough time?

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Wow what a joke, I really hope they're lying saying that they called him up because Pageau has an injury.. saying he'll be "considered for the lineup tomorrow". It's ironic how "the best players play" yet Da Costa is 2nd line centre in Bingo behind Zbad, while he was the one that stayed with the O-Sens.

Bsens are a different team with a different coach.

Dasofta had a huge chance here already more than filatov ever got and did no better twice now.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Wait why is Ryan on the second line? I thought him and Spezza were going to be the best thing since sliced bread?

BTW should I pick up Zib on my fantasy team or do you guys think he won't get enough time?

He and Turris have more chemistry. He's still getting loads of minutes.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa

Both Spezza and Ryan want to carry the puck. It got to the point where they were running into each other. (literally)

He still generally plays the most minutes of our forwards, but appears to be a better fit with Turris for now.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa

Maclean seems to juggle his lines up quite a bit too. He doubleshifts players that are going strong in a game. Even if Ryan plays the bulk of his minutes with Turris, he'll still get shifts with Spezza.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Doesn't make any sense.

Pageau didn't play last game. They could easily dress Kassian or a 7th defensemen.

And how did last game turn out ? I think there better with Zibanejad in the lineup than Kassian. Alll they are doing is practicing in Binghamton the week Zibby is better off playing even if it ends up being limited minutes. Who knows he may tear it up and play quite a bit on Wednesday. As far as MacLean saying he is a possibility to play on Wednesday I don't beleive it, he will play. He said the same thing with the battle for the last top six spot this year. I never beleived that either, it was Conachers to lose all along but coach won't tell you that.

Magix

Oct 10, 2010
Condra cant score
Smith/Greening float
Neil is starting to show his age

Pageau out, Zibby in and everyone is excited over what? Zibanejad cant carry this garbage bot 6.

Meh, better to ignore that and blame Kassian. :laugh:

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
how long till the bipolar fanbase turn on Zibby?

He isnt the problem nor the solution...everyone just needs to be better and faster

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad