Player Discussion Mika Zibanejad: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
TDA is probably a douchebag in real life but he seems like someone that I'd love to grab a beer with.
Who or what the hell is TDA? Am I that old? All I could pick up from an internet dictionary had nothing on that, even remotely close. So what is that? And I'm not even an old timer, so I'm asking for alot of people.

Taken and Driven Away? Team Disney Anaheim? To Do Achieve? Transition Data Analysis? Team DotA Allstars? Total Drama Action? Toonami Digital Arsenal? The Dark Arts? Those Darn Accordions?

WTH? The interviewer in that video? Ooh. The interviewer in that video.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Who or what the hell is TDA? Am I that old? All I could pick up from an internet dictionary had nothing on that, even remotely close. So what is that? And I'm not even an old timer, so I'm asking for alot of people.

Taken and Driven Away? Team Disney Anaheim? To Do Achieve? Transition Data Analysis? Team DotA Allstars? Total Drama Action? Toonami Digital Arsenal? The Dark Arts? Those Darn Accordions?

Tony DeAngelo, also known as ADA.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville

TDA officially now The Dark Arts, clearly that's where he gets his powers from.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
A high risk pick, really? Dominating in the JWC, winning gold for Sweden including scoring the gwg, a high risk project, you are right. :help: I could list many players that draft being a higher risk than Mika, that's for sure.

Ottawa Senators s***s though but that's another story, perhaps worst management in the history of NHL, a bit like Maple Leafs during their worst era.
I wonder if other GMs know which ones among them are the easiest for picking. These teams get fleeced regularly in trades. It almost feels like it's a league-wide known secret which ones are ripe for the taking. :D

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
So he has several different shortenings of his name now? Wth...
Lol, ADA was short Anthony DeAngelo. Anthony is the formal version of Tony (I’m not Italian but at least that’s what I think). Tony has specifically said he prefers Tony to Anthony, so hence the TDA now.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Lol, ADA was short Anthony DeAngelo. Anthony is the formal version of Tony (I’m not Italian but at least that’s what I think). Tony has specifically said he prefers Tony to Anthony, so hence the TDA now.

Anthony is not just an Italian name, haha.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
When I said Zib was a 20 foot player, he absolutely was at that time and I stand by that statement.

Now however.. He's really rounded his game and has taken it to a new level.

He's getting stronger over the second half of the season when teams are ramping things up for a playoff push.

Full props..

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
What I want to know is why some doushebag is whipping soccer balls at the face of our 1C at close range
He's a journalist (Jimmy Wixström) doing a very laidback series where he visits Swedish NHL players during the summer and fools around with them. He also does some sort of challenges with them. Since Mika loves Manchester and played some amateur football during the summer, football it was.

Taking a football in the face hurts, but it's not like it's a puck. Wixström seemed to be hurting way more than Zibanejad did. Mika said he had seen his style before, that he just shoots at full power and hopes for the best. Wixström counters with that he's read in a newspaper (NY Times) that Mika is afraid of shots and goes with the Swenglish "shoot afraid". Mika calls him out for talking BS.

Apart from Mika, he also visited Landeskog, Klingberg, Pettersson and Ekman-Larsson.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
He's a journalist (Jimmy Wixström) doing a very laidback series where he visits Swedish NHL players during the summer and fools around with them. He also does some sort of challenges with them. Since Mika loves Manchester and played some amateur football during the summer, football it was.

Taking a football in the face hurts, but it's not like it's a puck. Wixström seemed to be hurting way more than Zibanejad did. Mika said he had seen his style before, that he just shoots at full power and hopes for the best. Wixström counters with that he's read in a newspaper (NY Times) that Mika is afraid of shots and goes with the Swenglish "shoot afraid". Mika calls him out for talking BS.

Apart from Mika, he also visited Landeskog, Klingberg, Pettersson and Ekman-Larsson.
I might go watch the Klingberg episode, the guy seems like one of the funniest players ever.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
When I said Zib was a 20 foot player, he absolutely was at that time and I stand by that statement.

Now however.. He's really rounded his game and has taken it to a new level.

He's getting stronger over the second half of the season when teams are ramping things up for a playoff push.

Full props..
One doesn’t go from 20 to 200 in under a year. But good of you to backtrack

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad