Mighty Sharks beat Lifeless Habs 2-0

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs got outclassed, plain and simple. I hope Gallagher does not have a concussion

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
I don't mind this loss, as we were defeated not due to our own bad play, but because we faced a superior adversary. This loss is on Bergevin (and Gauthier and Gainey), not on Therrien or the players.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
BXi99SdCUAAw9s1.png
:laugh: That's awesome.
The best team in the league right now outplayed our crippled team. it sucks, but nothing to worry about

moving on
That's how I feel. It's not like we made a ton of mistakes, we were just outplayed and allowed a flukey goal. The refs weren't our friends but at the end of the day, we were outplayed by a better team.

Sharks earned this one.

NLHabsFan

Nov 18, 2008
Alberta
Well that game sucked. It's funny though because the 2 goals given up were odd. I thought Couture got away with one not getting a penalty and then scoring, and the second one was a weird bounce. With that said, the Sharks were clearly the better team tonight.

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
I feel bad for Price. Another loss he shouldn't have. He's 5-5 and should be like 8-2. What a pathetic performance tonight.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
I don't mind this loss, as we were defeated not due to our own bad play, but because we faced a superior adversary. This loss is on Bergevin (and Gauthier and Gainey), not on Therrien or the players.

sharks played a perfect road game and we were flatout outclassed. honestly, i ain't even mad

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
For all the sharks mightiness the 2 goals they scored were
1-One travesty of a play where they shouldn't have been on their 4th PP and a penalty should have been called on the play
2-A total Pejorative Slured fluke rebound which our goalie shouldn't have came out for

That said, we didn't create anything offensively.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Well it comes to no shocker that the better team won tonight. Our defense didn't know how to deal with the constant pressure and how fast the game was being execution was on the ice. The Sharks have a scary team and they will do some serious damage in the playoffs (and that was without Burns and their best defenseman in Boyle too). It's nice to see that Sheppard turned into a nice role player for them and I wish we had Couture on our team, a better version of Plekanec. Anyway, we didn't really play a bad game, we caught some bad breaks (i.e 2nd goal, Desharnais getting cockblocked by Vlasic) and the referees weren't doing us any favors by not calling penalties (i.e two borderline legal hits on Gallagher, the trip on Diaz on the 1st goal) against the Sharks. We looked good on the occasions were we were the ones putting the pressure on their defense. I thought Diaz was our best defenseman tonight, pinched at the right times and wasn't overwhelmed by the Sharks' speed unlike all of our defensemen. I hope Moen is okay because it'd be a shame if he got seriously hurt considering he's been great for us thus far.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
We held our own, despite all the injuries. The result sucked, but I'm far from being upset after tonight's loss.

Church

The last lion
Mar 26, 2010
Montreal, QC
That's not how Chucky will get into Bouchard's bed. We all know how difficult Westmount girls are. I won't blame him for anything but he's not been great recently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad