(Might as well make this) D Pairings in Light of Trades?

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
I wonder when they make it retroactive too. It could just be a roster move as opposed to how hurt Vis is, you know? I think IR lasts 7 days at minimum. So, this could take them through the first 1 or 2 games without having to waive a player.
Did that change at all under the new CBA (retro)? I hope you are right but it is hard, missing both CdH and Vis, to start with. When do JB and NL report here? Not much time to learn the names, numbers, Capuano's system (hah), etc. I don't envy either of the new guys. The first few games will undoubtedly offer up some awkward moments. "But Kane was always there... But the goaltender always told me when a guy was up my butt..." New goaltenders too. Haha, first game will be interesting. We could have 6 guys on the ice who never played a game together. Luckily our coaching staff :cf: would never let that happen. :laugh:.......:(.......:cry:

I think we will just park Carkner on IR with the old man injury for future use like we did Martinek. I just don't think they have much faith in Lubo being healthy all season so we could see Pulock sooner rather than later.
The question isn't IF that played into signing Leddy, the question is how much it did. Kudos to Garth and our new minority owners.

Carkner... oh, I wish he would just retire.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
The question isn't IF that played into signing Leddy, the question is how much it did. Kudos to Garth and our new minority owners.

Carkner... oh, I wish he would just retire.[/QUOTE]I'm sure it did and the fact that he's a RFA. Even if Lubo does play this year he won't be back next season.

Bosnyi

Bruins-islanders
Apr 10, 2014
massachusets
How about a

De-haan- boychuk
Leddy-hammer
Griff-vis

Hammer can be what boychuk was for the bruins last year, an all purpose no. 3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad