Michel Therrien respect thread

• Thread starter Capitaine Subban*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
...again, how very RDS of you...:shakehead

Man, I live in the USA. No way in hell can I get RDS. Even if I did, what little French I know would not be enough to understand what in the hell they were saying.

And while I'm at it, I dont read any Montreal media articles either. I just watch the game......

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Nope Therrien didn't change his system....change his deployment.

Last time Galchenyuk was center, he faced Stamkos more than any other lines....tonight, DD's lines face the third line more than any other line.

No wonder why Galchenyuk find it so hard at center

Except DD has faced tougher competition than Galchenyuk this year...

TalkingHead

Mar 29, 2011
Vancouver
Man, I live in the USA. No way in hell can I get RDS. Even if I did, what little French I know would not be enough to understand what in the hell they were saying.

And while I'm at it, I dont read any Montreal media articles either. I just watch the game......

That's true, weren't you the one saying Douglas Murray is as good defensively as Subban?

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006

I'll sum up the whole season for you
- Eller suck (no matter what, he's always bad)
- DD is great (no matter what, he's always great)
- MT always makes the right decision

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
where were you last game ? ? ?

Wisely, not here. There's no reasoning here after a loss. Like I said, after a win, no one goes on and on about how wonderful MT is. If they did, then after a loss, yeah, you couldn't blame anyone if they called such people on their flighty positivity. So after all the negative irrationality that preceded this game, you can't really blame a post here and there calling people on their depressing nonsense.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Well it is pretty embarrassing to consider Douglas Murray as good defensively as Subban, so forgive me if it sticks in my mind whenever I see you post.

As said before, your ignorance of the context leads me to not really care what you think.

Thanks for thinking of me though.

NHLFutureGuy3

Aug 22, 2008
Geez, give it a rest...bash him next game but this is clearly his night.

I don't want to be one of those people who only come out of the woodwork when the game goes exactly in a way that supports their argument and who otherwise vanish.

Putting Galchenyuk back at wing is the wrong move and one win doesn't change that.

Pricef*

Wow so the haters are hiding in this thread instead of eating crow in the GDT. I love it.:handclap:

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Except DD has faced tougher competition than Galchenyuk this year...

That's something a look at closely.....it wasn't the case for Galchy stretch as a center.

I'll sum up the whole season for you
- Eller suck (no matter what, he's always bad)
- DD is great (no matter what, he's always great)
- MT always makes the right decision

You forgot:
- Subban is bad.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Wow so the haters are hiding in this thread instead of eating crow in the GDT. I love it.:handclap:

Yep, everything is all right.....Therrien is building toward the PO
- Still smallest top 2 center in the NHL
- Weise on our first line
- Desharnais back on an offensive line only.

Stanley Cup, here we come...

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Yep, everything is all right.....Therrien is building toward the PO
- Still smallest top 2 center in the NHL
- Weise on our first line
- Desharnais back on an offensive line only.

Stanley Cup, here we come...

Don't worry Therrien will pull some crazy trades because everyone knows the coach makes the trades. Oh wait maybe Therrien will just tell the guys to "be bigger".

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Wisely, not here. There's no reasoning here after a loss. Like I said, after a win, no one goes on and on about how wonderful MT is. If they did, then after a loss, yeah, you couldn't blame anyone if they called such people on their flighty positivity. So after all the negative irrationality that preceded this game, you can't really blame a post here and there calling people on their depressing nonsense.

great excuse you got there! :nopity:

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
great excuse you got there! :nopity:

Not an excuse; it's a reasonable reply. If you choose to act like that, play these stupid mind games... Oh frick, I remember you, the one that reported me about a month ago and got me an infraction when you knew I was just playing around. What is your problem? Are you just here to annoy people? Just leave me alone already. No respect for people like you at all.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Not an excuse; it's a reasonable reply. If you choose to act like that, play these stupid mind games... Oh frick, I remember you, the one that reported me about a month ago and got me an infraction when you knew I was just playing around. What is your problem? Are you just here to annoy people? Just leave me alone already. No respect for people like you at all.

Not taking sides here, but I'm surprised Habs posters here are reporting other Habs posters.

Can't we save that for other teams trolls?

From my experience, we have very intelligent and lenient mods here. If they see a foul, they'll call it.

By the way, I've had 2 and they're disputable. Hehe.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Not taking sides here, but I'm surprised Habs posters here are reporting other Habs posters.

Can't we save that for other teams trolls?

From my experience, we have very intelligent and lenient mods here. If they see a foul, they'll call it.

By the way, I've had 2 and they're disputable. Hehe.

Well, I've had my fair share of heated debates and been called a few things. But, come on, it would be pretty low to report someone under those circumstances. At any rate, this wasn't even a debate. I was just clowning around and said something sarcastically (I think I said he needs a spanking) and he reported it as if I was being malicious. So I'd just rather not deal with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad